Here’s a summary of what’s been happening in the Just Grubbin universe from this past week:
- We dropped episode #2 of the podcast where we went over what we tried last week, the latest in food headlines..including fast food chicken nugget rankings and a burger king royal rumble…and our Colorado contributor MK had a interview with Susan, the owner of Mother Muffs.
- Big Al reviewed Dwight’s Southern BBQ II in Philly (so damn good).
- Walker gave us his thoughts on The Nickle Taphouse in Baltimore and also gives some great life advice on consuming pork belly.
- Mo continues his lit summer of BBQ with his review of Local Smoke BBQ in Cookstown, NJ.
- Our resident brunch queen MK tells us all about Mother Muffs in Old Colorado City ..4 words…Banana ..Bread..French..Toast.
- Jerry gets a banging suggestion that panned out and he wrote all about it in his review of Ginger located in Medford, NJ.
- Self-proclaimed food truck super hero Lauren gets his ass kicked by the Hammonton Food Truck Festival but lived to tell his tale.
- Jay found a gem on his search for banging Mexican food with his review of Oasis in Collingswood, NJ.
- Like 95% of our team love the food at the legendary Jay’s Elbow Room in Maple Shade, NJ so of course we did a joint review of the spot.
- Jay drops his very first power rankings review “Jay’s 3 Point Play“…he went with best wings in SJ as his first installment and also has some choice words for Arbys.
That sums of this week in Grub, make sure to keep checking the blog to see what else we have in store!