Here’s a summary of what’s been happening in the Just Grubbin universe from this past week:
- Leer continued his war against Wawa with a hilarious rant
- We announced our partnership with Feast Media, giving us another platform to spread our love for food.
- We dropped episode #3 of the Just Grubbin podcast.
- Hodges had a banging meal under the stars at Spasso Italian Grill.
- Walker gave us his first installment of “Cookin with Walker”, giving us brokies some delicious, cheap and easy meal prep.
- We dropped our interview with the owner of DumpNRoll, Peter Tong.
- Jay gave us his latest Power Rankings, this installment….Fast Food at 3 am aka the drunk meal. He also tears a new one into Burger King lol
- Lauren, Jam and Mo went down to Sea Isle to check out their Food Truck Festival, spoiler alert…it didn’t disappoint.
- Hodge went on a Baltimore vacation and left us with multiple gems, including The Row House Grille and Wit and Wisdom.
- Lauren welcomed Markelle Fultz to Philadelphia with a JG guide to food.
- Jam got some feedback that JG needed more brunch posts. We give the people what they want here so he went out and reviewed Sam’s Morning Glory in Philly.
- Walker wasn’t playing when he said he was going to give us the guide to delicious meal prep. He gave us his second installment of Cooking with Walker, showing us how to make delicious BBQ pulled pork sammies.
That sums of this week in Grub, make sure to keep checking the blog to see what else we have in store! Also be sure to check out our content on Feast.Media