Here’s a summary of what’s been happening in the Just Grubbin universe from this past week:
- Lauren gave his preview of this years Philadelphia Cheesesteak Festival.
- Mo told us all about Sugarpuddin’s BBQ in Lindenwold, NJ.
- Lauren, Big Al and Walker did a special 4th of July Podcast.
- Mo gave us his hilarious BBQ rankings so far in a NBA draft format.
- Lauren and Zander took the Clinton Hall Challenge in New York’s South Street Seaport.
- We shared our partnership with Hungry Harvest…we got the hook up on all your fresh fruit and veggies!
- Pringles dropped some new flavor’s on us and Leer was all about it.
- Flippy the robot is almost a thing and Lauren is skeptical.
That sums of this week in Grub, make sure to keep checking the blog to see what else we have in store! Also be sure to check out our content on Feast.Media