Not many reviews this week but here’s a summary of what’s been happening in the Just Grubbin universe from this past week:
- Local Smoke BBQ won the New Jersey BBQ competition in Wildwood, NJ.
- A couple got very very very upset over their cold fried chicken order.
- Walker doesn’t like the idea of vegan fast food options.
- A study says smelling your food can make you fat.
- Chinosex with customers reviewed the Telford Inn located in Mantua, NJ.
- Everybody poops…..even Starbucks.
- A Checkers was shutdown in Philly because of sex with customers and much more.
- We dropped episode 4 of the podcast.
- Lauren had nothing but great things to say about Oink & Moo BBQ in Voorhees, NJ.
That sums of this week in Grub, make sure to keep checking the blog to see what else we have in store! Also be sure to check out our content on Feast.Media.