Here’s a summary of what’s been happening in the Just Grubbin universe from this past week:
- Jay’s not surprised by Walmart beating the sun.
- We let ya’ll know that Ardmore restaurant was here and gave some dating advice.
- Wayne gave his hilarious review of the Reggae Grill in Camden, NJ.
- Jay told us how technology is in fact a bad thing.
- Lauren and Mo tell you all about their experience at Art-B-Que 2 that went down at Milkboy in Philly.
- Jay found a headline about a woman with a serious Coca-Cola problem.
- Jam knocked out multiple pizza reviews given us his thoughts on Talula’s in Asbury Park and Ciconte’s in West Deptford.
- Marshawn Lynch continues to be the people’s champ.
- Jay doesn’t think the Mayor of New York banning food on the subway is a good idea.
That sums of this week in Grub, make sure to keep checking the blog to see what else we have in store! Also be sure to check out our content on Feast.Media.