Here’s a summary of what’s been happening in the Just Grubbin universe from this past week:
- We previewed the Long Beach International Film and Food Festival happening Aug. 1-4, we’ll have the post write up of this spectacular event coming next week.
- Mo and a few grubbers tried out Terakawa Ramen in Philly.
- Lauren had nothing but great things to say about Amigos in Wenonah, NJ.
- What ya’ll know about Mama Biddle’s kitchen?!
- Leer let everyone know that Bricco is the go to spot for pizza and how brick oven style changed his whole outlook going forward.
- Jam made his triumph return from surgery and gave us his hilarious reviews on Hiro Ramen House in Philly, Lumpy’s BBQ in Blackwood,NJ , Atlantic Fish and Produce in Camden, NJ and Nippers Pub in Westville, NJ.
That sums of this week in Grub, make sure to keep checking the blog to see what else we have in store! Also be sure to check out our content on Feast.Media.