Here’s a summary of what’s been happening in the Just Grubbin universe from this past week:
- Walker proved why he’s a man of the people by sharing this awesome Pizza Hack with us.
- Lauren tried Mac Mart & Fat Louie’s and had nothing but fantastic things to say about both.
- We’re proud to announce the launch of Grubbin Sports with Jay’s preview of the Big Ten Conference football season.
- We previewed one of Atlantic City’s elite events, The Atlantic City Seafood Festival!
- Beyond the Grub: Game of Mic Drop’s returned with MK’s thoughts on Episodes 3 & 4 of Game of Thrones Season 7.
- Mo covered Taste on the Beach , the premiere event of The Long Beach International Film Festival.
- Team Grub attended the Roxborough Night Market.
- News- 18 Most Dangerous Foods in the World.
- Mo shared some powerful thoughts with his Grubbin Sports: Made in America post.
- Lobster as an appetizer?!
That sums of this week in Grub, make sure to keep checking the blog to see what else we have in store! Also be sure to check out our content on Feast.Media.