BusinessInsider.com – Grilled chicken: the timid, humdrum sibling of fried chicken.
While nowhere near as glamorous or greasy as its crispy companion, grilled chicken is starting to increase in popularity as it rides the wave of health-conscious dining.
Most major fast-food chains now offer grilled-chicken options, from sandwiches to nuggets.
But seared chicken isn’t masked by a delicious fried coating, so it has to be good to pass muster.
We tried grilled-chicken sandwiches from seven major fast-food chains — Burger King, Bojangles’, Chick-fil-A, Hardee’s, McDonald’s, Wendy’s, and Zaxby’s — to find out which is best.
No surprise here at all, we all know when it comes to fast food chicken sandwiches that Chick-Fil-A is Beyonce aka they run this shit. I would have switched 1 & 2 personally but that’s because the grilled chicken club is my go to when head there but you can’t go wrong with either. Below is a summary of the rankings:
1. Chick-fil-A Grilled Chicken
2. Chick-fil-A Grilled Chicken Club
3. Wendy’s Grilled Chicken Sandwich
4. Hardee’s Charbroiled Chicken Club
5. Zaxby’s Grilled Chicken Sandwich
6. McDonald’s Artisan Grilled Chicken
7. Bojangles’ Grilled Chicken Sandwich