Here’s a summary of what’s been happening in the Just Grubbin universe from this past week:
Reviews & Media
- Listen to episode 1 of the new Just Grubbin Podcast brought to you by Wildfire Radio.
- Mo reviewed The Spicy Belly located in Manayunk, PA.
- Grubbin Sports : The Good, The Meh, The Arbys.
- Grubbin Sports : College Football Week 4 Preview.
- Grubbin Sports: Nebraska where have you gone?
- Fast Food Cheese Cheeseburgers Ranked.
- A brief history of celebs eating fast food after award shows.
- Bodega isn’t just bad branding, its bad business.
- Chick-Fil-A to open new giant 5 floor location.
- Chipotle’s new queso is meh.
- Man escapes Irma and finds comfort at Ray’s Happy Birthday Bar.
- Christian Bale is mad fat now preparing for his next role.
- Taco Bell to dump drive-thrus and add booze.
- These celebs are obsessed with fast food.
- Scripps Network is launching an online food network.
- Philly’s own Chef Barbie Marshall returns to Hell’s Kitchen Season 17.
That sums of this week in Grub, it was a light week but make sure to keep checking the blog to see what else we have in store! Also be sure to check out our content on Feast.Media.