Here’s a summary of what’s been happening in the Just Grubbin universe from this past week:
Reviews & Media
- We recapped the 2017 Philadelphia Food and Cheesesteak Festival.
- Grubbin Sports: College Football Week 4 Preview.
- Grubbin Sports: Visiting locker rooms not nice enough for Jimmy Harbaugh.
- Beyond The Grub- Things fall apart: The theory of misdirection.
- Flippy the robot gets his first gig.
- White Castle is opening a new location in China.
- Happy National Lobster Day.
- Eagles are undefeated every time Mark Zuckerberg gets a cheesesteak from Pats.
- The food at Ford Field in Detroit caught on fire after the Lions game.
- How Anthony Bourdain picks the locations for his show.
- A Wawa customer found maggots in his sandwich and Wawa swiftly responded.
- People revealed their worse struggle meals.
- The surprising reason Wendy’s is the only drive thru that serves baked potatoes.
- UberEats picks up steam against other delivery services.
- A man dressed like a coca cola bottle robbed a Rallys.
- A brewery is offering to pay people to drink.
- Donut chain offers scary clown deliveries.
- Curb Your Enthusiasms Top 10 food moments.
- Studio faces backlash over racist video game.
- McDonald’s is a stoners favorite fast food.
That sums of this week in Grub, it was a light week but make sure to keep checking the blog to see what else we have in store! Also be sure to check out our content on Feast.Media.