businessinsider.com – The fast food industry in the United States alone is worth nearly $200 billion, and it’s not hard to see why with the convenience and affordability that these restaurants offer. Follow these tricks for saving money — and eating fresher food — from nine of the most popular chains.
1. Ask that your sandwich be made with a round egg instead of a folded egg.
Go for better quality and taste by asking that your sandwich be made with a round egg instead of the scrambled stuff that’s been pressed into a patty. The round egg is made right there on the premises in an egg ring, free of charge.
2. Save $2.30 by ordering a Double Cheeseburger without ketchup and mustard, and with lettuce and special sauce, instead of a Big Mac.
You may not get the sesame seed bun, but you’ll save about $2.30.
3. Save $1.30 by ordering a Sausage McMuffin with a round egg a la carte instead of a Sausage McMuffin with Egg.
Order a round egg for an added $0.50 and build your own Sausage McMuffin with Egg instead of ordering the real thing for $2.99.
4. Pay only $0.25 per Chicken McNugget by going with the 20-pack instead of the 4-pack.
Each Chicken McNugget costs $0.30 in the $1.19 4-pack. If your family loves McNuggets, save a nickel per piece by ordering in bulk with the $5 20-pack.
5. Request a steamed bun for fresher-tasting, warm bread every time.
I was initially going to simply say “you’re welcome” but hell even I found out some good shit in this article. I try to avoid fast food when I can but it’s good to know some tips on getting over on the man when I do decide to indulge in some mud butt cuisine.