Here’s a summary of what’s been happening in the Just Grubbin universe from this past week:
Reviews & Media
- Listen to episode #2 of The Just Grubbin Podcast brought to you by Wildfire Radio.
- Colorado Pig Rig located in Denver, Colorado.
- Dirty 30 Brunch: Chino’s review of Jones Restaurant in Philadelphia.
- MK covered the Taco, Tequila and Cerveza Festival in Denver, Colorado.
- Grubbin Sports: Hey Rutgers! You stink out loud!
- Mo reviewed Under the Moon Cafe, in Bordentown, NJ.
- Grubbin Sports: Way to early college football playoff preview.
- Lauren reviewed Love and Honey Fried Chicken located in Fishtown, Philadelphia.
- Grubbin Sports: Week 5 preview.
- Taco Bell jumped from fast food to fashion, teaming up with Forever 21.
- Jack in The Box launches fast food industries first ever Ribeye Burger.
- This edible sensor could help keep food fresh.
- NYC Wine and Food festival celebrates it’s 10th anniversary.
- A history of the Mexican street taco.
- McDonald’s let people name their own burger creations, it went hysterically wrong.
- Andy Reid has been bribing his players with pizza rolls after wins.
- Food related shows and movies coming to Netflix and Hulu in October.
- McDonald’s brought back the szechuan sauce mentioned in Rick and Morty for a limited time.
- Shake Shack has been trying out cashless kiosks to speed up the order process.
- The 11 best food scenes in Disney movies.
- People confess their fattest dining experiences.
- An Italian restaurant tricked diners into eating Pizza Hut pasta on SNL.
- 23 Fast food hacks that will save you money.
- One chef’s ingenious solution to people using their phones during dinner.
That sums of this week in Grub, it was a light week but make sure to keep checking the blog to see what else we have in store! Also be sure to check out our content on Feast.Media.