Here’s a summary of what’s been happening in the Just Grubbin universe from this past week:
Reviews & Media
- Leer said Diane’s Delis located in Chesterbrook, PA is simply the best.
- Chino reviewed Southbound BQ CO. located in West Chester, PA.
- Grubbin Sports: College Football- Friday The 13th was real this week for Clemson & Wazzu.
- Grubbin Sports: College Football Week 7 Preview.
- Mo gave us 5 food shows you wish were still on the air.
- 8 hangover cures from around the world.
- Mexico City’s street food vendors regroup and return after the earthquake.
- The cheese pulls on these mini Bolognese pies are ridiculous.
- 5 fast food places that can be in your next bar crawl.
- Arby’s added venison to the a menu in Wichita.
- Burger King roasts Wendy’s by promoting customer complaint tweets about spicy nuggets.
- 5 fast food chains that will dominate the world.
- Gordon Ramsay calls cocaine the restaurant industry’s ‘dirty little secret‘.
- Facebook now lets you order food.
- Restaurant caught selling Popeye’s chicken as their own.
- Applebee’s bartender leaks video of dollaritas being made with mostly water.
- Mars candy backs series of bite sized horror shorts.
- Junk technology: a ridiculous history of fast food pr stunts.
- Pizza Hut launches parka featuring same technology in their delivery bags.
- 7 things to know about Martha & Snoops potluck dinner party.
- Tennesse Food Lion is selling fire Butch Jones pastries.
- JB Smoove gets musical for Crown Royal Regal Apple.
- This is the most popular fast food chain on social media.
- Score free Taco Bell is MLB players deliver during the World Series.
- Watch news anchors lose their minds over the pumpkin spice latte.
- man gets 37k after police mistake donut glaze in his car for meth.
- We tried a food delivery system that’s about to blow up the healthy fast food scene…and it was shockingly good.
That sums of this week in Grub, it was a light week but make sure to keep checking the blog to see what else we have in store! Also be sure to check out our content on Feast.Media.