Here’s a summary of what’s been happening in the Just Grubbin universe from this past week:
Reviews & Media
- We were joined by Hells Kitchen All-Star Chef Barbie Marshall on episode 3 of the Just Grubbin Podcast.
- JGTV: Bowlero grand opening for Feasterville,PA hosted by Eagles legend Brian Westbrook.
- Grubbin Sports contributor Jay has a message for Kansas football.
- Xander reviewed Gran Sasso located in NY.
- MK reviewed Tavern 1929 located in Estes Park , Colorado.
- Grubbin Sports: Halfway to the Heisman preview.
- Grubbin Sports: Week 8 preview.
- the Food Lion VP has some explaining to do.
- A scammer got $1,600 out of a Omaha restaurant manager.
- Map shows the most popular fast food restaurants in every state.
- The problem with Taco Bells “chocoladilla”.
- Google drone delivery– the future of burritos, drugs and fast food.
- Vlogger puts McDonalds Monopoly to the test.
- New scrapple book explores how chefs are rediscovering the regional specialty.
- 10 of the highest calorie fast food menu items ever.
- ESPN gets roasted for their weak Philly Cheesesteak.
- Police hunt woman who scams restaurants by pretending to choke on food.
- The Dodgers went all out for their world series menu.
- McDonalds goes all in with uber eats.
- The most popular late night takeout orders according to GrubHub.
That sums of this week in Grub, it was a light week but make sure to keep checking the blog to see what else we have in store! Also be sure to check out our content on Feast.Media and to listen, subscribe, and rate the podcast!