Here’s a summary of what’s been happening in the Just Grubbin universe from this past week:
Reviews & Media
- MK gave us her review of Manitou Brewing Company located in Manitou Springs, CO.
- JGTV Presents: Under The Sea Vol. 1
- Make sure to check out our friends at Reviewsbee!
- Listen to episode #4 of The Just Grubbin Podcast.
- Mo breaks down and ranks Drakes best food related lyrics.
- Pikes Peak Summit House is a must do for anyone visiting Colorado.
- Ohhhh Lane Kiffin talks are definitely going to start heating up and Grubbin Sports has you covered.
- Grubbin Sports: Initial College Football Playoff Rankings.
- JG Original: You’ll never guess how many calories a day Robert Oberst consumes.
- Grubbin Sports: College Football Week 9 Preview.
- You’ll never believe the FEDs food picture taking budget.
- Chipotle’s terrible quarter comes with a litany of reasons why.
- BK reveals its fattest creation to date.
- 5 items that fast food restaurants secretly want you to buy.
- 10 haunted restaurants that will definitely give you the chills.
- CHICKEN TENDER POWER RANKINGS!!
- Quiznos gets into the Gyro business.
- Inside look at LA’s Eataly.
- A California and Chicago restaurant transformed their restaurants into a “Mcdowells“from the film Coming to America.
- Beers with my fast food burrito? Yes please.
- 50 things you need to eat in Philly before you die.
That sums of this week in Grub, it was a light week but make sure to keep checking the blog to see what else we have in store! Also be sure to check out our content on Feast.Media and to listen, subscribe, and rate the podcast!