Here’s a summary of what’s been happening in the Just Grubbin universe from this past week:
Reviews & Media
- JGTV: Episode 1 is out now!
- We had parts 1 and 2 of our “Devour the Competition” series with Chef Tim Lopez of the Philadelphia Eagles….Chicago Bears week.
- JG Original: #TBT McDonald’s Big N Tasty.
- JG Original: Big Al’s Guide to Thanksgiving.
- JG Original: In the Kitchen with Kanye.
- Grubbin Sports: College Football Week 13 Preview.
- Stove Top dropped some Thanksgiving day dinner pants.
- Houston Astros’ player pays for high school pizza party.
- Carl’s Jr owner wants to buy Buffalo Wild Wings.
- Usain Bolt has a new gig.
- 2018 cereal flavor preview.
- A Green Bay bar’s free beer promotion backfires.
- A man requests to be buried with his favorite cheesesteak.
- Flaming hot Cheetos thanksgiving turkey.
- The most iconic sandwich in all 50 states.
- Man used his mother as a getaway driver.
That sums of this week in Grub, it was a light week but make sure to keep checking the blog to see what else we have in store! Also be sure to check out our content on Feast.Media and to listen, subscribe, and rate the podcast!