Here’s a summary of what’s been happening in the Just Grubbin universe from this past week:
Reviews & Media
- We held a Destination Dog holiday giveaway contest.
- Listen to episode 7 (the holiday show) of the Just Grubbin podcast.
- JGTV: Rigatonis Famous Crabcakes.
- JGTV: Episode 2
- JG Original: #TBT Burger King’s Cini-Minis
- Grubbin Sports: The wildest coaching carousel ever
- JG Original: Where’s the Beef- A Glance into Hip Hop’s Juiciest Beef.
- JGTV: Episode 3
- JG Original: Devour the Competition with Chef Tim Lopez of the Philadelphia Eagles- week 15, New York Giants.
- A definitive ranking of gas station movie scenes.
- Mario Batali steps away from shows and restaurants after sexual misconduct allegations.
- People are sharing their worst Christmas food fails.
- This fast food joint was ranked as a better place to work than Google.
- Chipotle gave away free queso.
- Center City Restaurant week returns Jan 14th.
- Scrapple fries exist.
- Regal cinemas are rolling out Cheetos flavored popcorn.
- People in D.C. count down until the city’s first Wawa.
- Pina Colada and cherry coke Oreos are hitting shelves next year.
- Why the Muppet Christmas Carol is one of the best food movies of all-time
That sums of this week in Grub, it was a light week but make sure to keep checking the blog to see what else we have in store! Also be sure to check out our content on Feast.Media and to listen, subscribe, and rate the podcast!