Here’s a summary of what’s been happening in the Just Grubbin universe from this past week:
Reviews & Media
- JG Original: Great food moments in Xmas history.
- Just Grubbin Series: Walt Disney World Food and Wine Festival 2017.
- JG Original: #TBT The Breakfast Dagwood.
- JG Original: Devour the Competition with Chef Tim Lopez of the Philadelphia Eagles, week 16, Oakland Raiders.
- This ice cream shop can turn anything into rolled ice cream.
- Guy busted in undercover sting trying to trade chicken alfredo for underage sex.
- Labor board overturns ruling that protected fast-food workers.
- Witnesses say Mario Batali frequented a secret “rape room” in New York’s Spotted Pig.
- Heineken and Bape come together to create a super exclusive capsule collection.
- Subway’s 5 dollar footlong is returning next year.
That sums of this week in Grub, it was a light week but make sure to keep checking the blog to see what else we have in store! Also be sure to check out our content on Feast.Media and to listen, subscribe, and rate the podcast!