Here’s a summary of what’s been happening in the Just Grubbin universe from this past week:
Reviews & Media
- @jampri26 previewed Wing Wars in Atlantic City, NJ.
- JGTV: Episode 5– Texas Throwback
- JG Original: Devour the Competition- NFC Championship Edition
- The fellas from the Just Grubbin podcast will be doing the 2nd Annual “EVERYTHING IS AWESOME LET’S F CANCER PODIVERSARY” show!
- JGTV: Cooking with @EatTheDC- Red Wine Braised Oxtail.
- JG Original: “Flava in ya ear” a B.I.G. food dichotomy
- Jay’s Top 3/Bottom 3- Chain Restaurants Edition.
- This is exactly what happens to your body when you eat fast food.
- Picking the all time best “classic” fast food items.
- Guy drives over 100 hours to to buy 1 Snickers bar from every Walmart in North Carolina.
- The best deals from January.
- Chicken nugget taster is a real job.
- Delivery driver sends unsolicited texts to customer.
That sums of this week in Grub, it was a light week but make sure to keep checking the blog to see what else we have in store! Also be sure to check out our content on Feast.Media and to listen, subscribe, and rate the podcast!