- $99 Advance Grand Poobah 2– DAY (plus taxes & fees). ALL ACCESS TICKET Valid Friday 6pm – 10pm & Saturday VIP Noon – 6pm. These limited tickets will allow guests to partake in both days and all sessions. In addition to all sessions. In addition to all sessions (if you can truly handle hours and hours of pure livery and artery destruction) these guests will enjoy a GOODIE BAG of SWAG (with t-shirt, lanyard and more) with admission and EXPRESS ENTRY into the event, a souvenir tasting glass, unlimited sampling of beer and bourbon, and all live entertainment. We wish we could do this for everyone but participation is very limited. This ticket is available for one person for two days.
- $49 Advance Friday Night Whole Hog Pig Pickin’ (plus taxes & fees). Valid Friday 6pm – 10pm. The Friday Night Session offers an exclusive tasting experience where each guest will enjoy a BARBECUE DINNER PLATTER, a souvenir tasting glass, unlimited sampling of beer and bourbon, and all live entertainment.
- $59 Advance Saturday VIP Session (plus taxes & fees). Valid Saturday Noon – 6pm. The VIP ticket includes 2 extra hours of sampling, a souvenir tasting glass, unlimited sampling of beer and bourbon, and live entertainment. These tickets are limited and always SELL OUT.
- $39 Advance Saturday Regular Admission (plus taxes & fees). Valid Saturday 2pm – 6pm. Includes a souvenir tasting glass, unlimited sampling of beer and bourbon, and all live entertainment.
- $39 Friday Night Designated Driver Ticket (plus taxes & fees). Valid Friday 6pm-10pm. Includes admission into the event and a BARBECUE DINNER PLATTER.
- $29 Saturday Designated Driver (plus taxes & fees). Ticket Valid during any Saturday session. Includes admission into the event only.
Timonium, MD – Maryland’s largest hoedown returns to the Maryland State Fairgrounds in Timonium on April 6th and 7th, 2018. The Annual Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival is produced by local Trigger Agency as a benefit to the Spirit of Hope Children’s Foundation.
This year marks the 12th annual production which started very humbly in Timonium, MD and has grown to a National Tour reaching hundreds of thousands of guests from New York to Florida.
The all-you-care-to-taste extravaganza starts with a Friday Night Whole Hog Session from 6:00pm – 10:00pm. This session will offer a dinner plate of BBQ with all the fixins’ as well as unlimited sampling of bourbon and beer. Saturday sessions run from noon to 6pm. An exclusive VIP only tasting will be held Noon until 2pm and then General Admission will follow from 2pm through 6pm.
A souvenir glass is included with every ticket purchase and offers guests unlimited tastings of 60 of the best craft beers and 75-80 top-notch bourbons. In addition, delicious samples of barbeque from the South’s best Pit Masters will be available throughout the day. The event will offer live music, arts, crafts, memorabilia exhibits and a cigar tent outside for the enthusiast. Full Schedules and Menus are posted on the website.
“This show has spawned many knock-offs all over the Country – but if the truth be known – we started here at The Fairgrounds ten years ago in one of the smaller buildings. We even had to postpone the first launch of the show because the Ravens were in the playoffs. To see where we’ve grown and to share it with all the fans is quite an honor.” explains the Festival Founder, Greg Nivens – a Baltimore resident. “We are looking forward to a great 10th Anniversary celebration!”
Guests can expect some fun exciting features this year:
- The Shrine of Swine is Back – but the whole hogs are always intriguing and new. Each hog is totally different and even tastes different. This year they are coming from famed Pitmaster Bill Eason.
- New Gaming Area – this includes Corn Hole, Tricycle Racing and Large Format Games.
- Great Live Music is back with some new faces.
- Fun crowd competitions will be featured on the Main Stage including the Beard Competition, Stein Holding Competition, The Drink Like a Lady Contest, Baltimore’s Best Beer Belly, and Two Rounds of Bacon Eating.
General admission to the festival is $39 in advance / $45 on –site and includes admission into the event and a souvenir glass. VIP Saturday admission is $59. The special Friday Night session is $49 per person. Designated Driver admission for Saturday is also available for $29 and includes admission to the event. Kids 12 and under are free. For more information on purchasing tickets for the Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival, please visit www.BeerAndBourbon.com or call 800-830-3976. There are thousands of free parking spaces on site, or take the light rail. Please drink responsibly and bring a designated driver.
If you enjoyed this, check out more posts from the Just Grubbin team here! Also make sure to listen to The Just Grubbin podcast to hear us go into further detail about this and to hear all of our random irreverent takes on food, drink and whatever else.