Tacos ‘N Taps will be held on Saturday, April 21st, 2018 in Baltimore, MD at the Harbor Point Central Plaza. This event will showcase over 60 beers mezcals, and tequilas and over 10 Taco Trucks, Taquerias, and Mexican Restaurants at one set ALL YOU CAN TASTE price of $59 (plus taxes and fees).
Everything you need to know about the event can be found below:
Tacos * Beer * Margaritas * Tequila
April 21, 2018
Harbor Point Central Plaza
Inner Harbor – Baltimore, MD
Noon – 4pm
Get ready to put on your party sombrero. The Tacos N Taps Festival will take you south of the border for some foodie fun. This ALL YOU CARE TO TASTE Beer and Tequila Festival offers up some of the Baltimore’s Best Tacos and Mexican Food…along with great live music, margaritas, piñata punching, contests and many other surprises. This is NACHO average taco festival.
What to expect:
- Souvenir Glass for an ALL YOU CARE TO TASTE experience with over 60+ craft beers, mezcals, and tequilas. We’ll throw in some ciders and wine as well…just for the gringos
- All You Can Taste – Over 10 Taco Trucks, Taquerias, and Mexican Restaurants!
- All You Can Taste – Fresh Nacho Chips and Our Specialty Salsas
- Dueling Margarita Bars
- Mariachi Bands and Great DJs Mixing it Up
- Great boutiques offering brewerania, jewelry, hot sauces and other items
- Pinata Playground. Take a Swing… fun and prizes available all day – including mucho pesos!!
- Contests including the Hot Pepper Eating.
- Lawn activities and games will keep you focused when you are not imbibing.
Admission is Limited – SO GET YOUR TICKETS NOW.
Tickets are ALL INCLUSIVE and are $59 (plus taxes & fees)
Tickets are First Come, First Serve and Are Limited to the first 900 guests.
Spice Up Your Saturday!!!
A portion of your ticket admission price goes to a MD non-profit: The Spirit of Hope Children’s Foundation. However, your ticket is not tax-deductible. Your total admission ticket includes the highlighted dollar amount plus admission taxes and fees, where applicable.
ENJOY THE SOUNDS OF THE MARIACHI BAND!
GET YOUR FIESTA ON WITH OUR FAVORITE DJ!
From the North: Take 83 South towards Baltimore. Continue on N President St. Turn Left Fleet St. Right on S Caroline St. and Left on Dock St.
From the South: Take 695 N. Take 1-95 N to W Conway St. Turn Right on W Conway St. Turn Left onto Light St. Turn Right on E Pratt St. Turn Right on S President St. Turn Left on Fleet St. and Right on S Caroline St. and Left on Dock Street.
Street parking available nearby. Some paid, some free.
Garages also available in Harbor East. Click here for more parking options: http://www.harboreast.com/directions-parking/
Charm City Circulator:
More information here: http://www.charmcitycirculator.com/
Water Taxi: Landing # 7 – Harbor East
Operating 10am – Midnight Monday – Saturday. Purchase tickets on board.
$14 All Day Adult Pass
$8 Adult One Way Pass
More information here: http://www.baltimorewatertaxi.com/
- It’s for a good cause! A portion of event proceeds go to Spirit of Hope Children’s Foundation Visit: www.spiritofhopechildrensfoundation.org
- Your tickets will be emailed to you, you should bring a printed copy of the email confirmation that you received when you placed your order and/or a photo ID. Tickets MUST be printed out!
- Ask for half pours if you are unsure about a product – you can always go back for more.
- Don’t go hungry! Our food vendors will be sure to have a variety of delicious food, and are ready to serve you.
- Event is rain or shine! All of our event features are under tents if the weather is rainy, but always a good idea to bring your rain boots or a hand held sized umbrella if it’s going to be wet!
- Water is free and available at our rinsing stations. If you want a bottle of water, they are $2 and can be found at the Merchandise tent.
- Our event staff is here to help you! Please visit the show office on the day of the event if you have any questions.
- Alcohol Sampling. This is a sampling structured event. This means that you are given a tasting glass (if you purchased a tasting ticket) that will allow you to RESPONSIBLY enjoy all of the products featured at the show. These samples are all-you-care-to-taste from this sampling glass.
What to bring:
- Cash. Many of the vendors & food vendors will accept credit cards but to save yourself time and hassle, of having to track down an ATM if they do not, we recommend bringing cash.
- Valid ID. All guests entering will have their ID checked to verify that they are over the legal drinking age if they have purchased a tasting ticket
- Food & Drinks. Feel free to bring your own non-alcoholic beverages and snacks for the day. All bags and coolers will be subject to search.
What NOT to bring:
- Please no umbrellas or tents
- No pets. Service dogs are welcome but must register in advance and onsite upon arrival with all proper documentation.
- No outside alcohol or illegal substances. All bags and coolers are subject to search by our security team.
- Re-Entry. You can come and go, just make sure you get your hand stamped at the exit!
- Last Call is 20 minutes till the end of the event. We stop pouring alcohol at 15 minutes prior to the end of the event.
- Last but not least (although the most important tip on this list) Please Drink Responsibly!
If you enjoyed this, check out more posts from the Just Grubbin team here! Also make sure to listen to The Just Grubbin podcast to hear us go into further detail about this and to hear all of our random irreverent takes on food, drink and whatever else.