May 5th, 2018
World’s Fair Park – Knoxville, TN
VIP Session Noon – 6pm
Regular Session 2pm – 6pm
CELEBRATE CINCO DE MAYO WITH US AND
ENJOY CINCO DE PORKO!
We will have Piggie Pinatas filled with bacon fun,
Tacos for the 1st 200 VIP guests in line, and so much more!
WOW – our inaugural year was a smashing success and we are excited about round two! We’ve made some cool tweaks so let us Put A Little South In Your Mouth!
Join us at the festival for a great day of beer sippin’, bourbon tastin’, music listenin’ and barbeque eatin’. Your admission buys you a sampling glass so you can enjoy an ALL-YOU-CARE –TO-TASTE sampling of beer and bourbon. Some of the best barbeque vendors are on-site if you get hungry all while enjoying seminars in the tasting theater and LIVE music all day.
What Cookin’ …
- All Guests Receive a Souvenir Glass for Tastings.
- The first 200 Guests in line for EACH SESSION receive a FREE “COLLECTIBLE BBBQ” bag to celebrate the show.
- NEW Enhanced VIP Whole Hog Session
A BBQ Plate Dinner
Reduced Attendance For This session
2 Extra Hours of Fun
Special Beer & Bourbon selections
Special Whole Hog Tastings and much more!
- Unlimited Beer and Bourbon Tastings as you stroll from table to table and tent to tent. There are 40 Bourbons and 60 Beers on Tap. Enjoy, but please drink responsibly.
- BBQ Galore! Enjoy the great barbeque selection – pulled pork from whole hogs, ribs, brisket, chickens, sausages and any fixins’ you could imagine. We’ll keep the portions heavy and the prices low.
- The Shrine of Swine! Enjoy Whole hogs all day from Official Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Pitmaster, Bill Eason. Check out his endless supply of awards shown below and worship the Pork Gods!
- Enjoy Seminars in the Tasting Theater with Master Distillers, Brewmasters, and Pit Masters From the Deep South.
- Listen To Live Rock & Blues Music and great Bluegrass on The Main Stage.
- Browse Cool Exhibits of Brewerania, Hot sauces, bbq accessories, and more!.
Choices, choices, choices…
VIP ADMISSION TICKET : $59 Advance ONLY
LIMITED TIME! 2 PACKS: $109.00 / 4 PACKS: $199.00
Valid Saturday Noon – 6pm. In addition to the all of the features above, the VIP Session offers an exclusive tasting experience with TWO EXTRA HOURS of tastes, a souvenir tasting glass, unlimited beer and bourbon sampling, bbq dinner with pulled pork and all the fixins, and all LIVE ENTERTAINMENT. These tickets are limited and will SELL OUT. Squeal like a pig!
REGULAR ADMISSION TICKET: $39 Advance / $45 On-Site
Valid 2pm – 6pm Includes admission into the event, a souvenir tasting glass, unlimited beer and bourbon sampling, and all live entertainment.
DESIGNATED DRIVER ADMISSION TICKET: $25 ONLY AVAILABLE ONSITE! Valid during any Saturday session. Includes admission into the event only.
KIDS 12 & UNDER ARE FREE. This event is not designed for children. They are welcome but you will find very little of interest to them.
*Advance ticket sales close the Thursday prior to the event or sooner if tickets sell out before this date. Please no pets or weapons. Please Drink Responsibly. Click Ticket Terms & Conditions below for more information.
*SALE DETAILS: Some events/tickets are not included in the sale. 2 for 1 tickets are 2 tickets for the price of 1 ticket. A limited amount of these tickets will be available for purchase. This price is off of the onsite ticket price (not the discounted sale/advance price). An option will appear on the ticket page that says “2 for 1” – You must select this specific option to get the offer. Once the 2 for 1 offer is gone some tickets will be sold at a discounted rate for a limited time. Sale prices are on NEW ticket orders only. Tickets are subject to taxes and fees. All tickets are final sale.
- It’s for a good cause! A portion of event proceeds go to Spirit of Hope Children’s Foundation Visit: http://www.spiritofhopechildrensfoundation.org
- Beer & Bourbon Menus change from location to location so join us on multiple tour stops!
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to see fun event photos and get information in real time @BeerBourbonBBQ / @DrinkEatRelax – Don’t forget to use #beerbourbonbbq when posting!
- Your tickets will be emailed to you, you should bring a printed copy of the email confirmation that you received when you placed your order and/or a photo ID.
- Will call is at the event entrance on the day of the event, you’ll see signs and tents. . . can’t miss it!
- Ask for half pours if you are unsure about a product – you can always go back for more.
- Sit in on at least one tasting theater seminar.
- Don’t go hungry! Our food vendors will be sure to have a variety of delicious food, and are ready to serve you.
- Visit the main stage in time for the contests – be ready to laugh and cheer real loud. Contests typically begin around 3pm but check the Schedule page for specific times.
- Events are rain or shine! All of our event features are under tents if the weather is rainy, but always a good idea to bring your rain boots if it’s going to be wet.
- Water is free and available at our rinsing stations. If you want a bottle of water, they are $2 and can be found at the Merchandise tent.
- Our event staff is here to help you! Please visit the show office on the day of the event if you have any questions.
- Alcohol Sampling. This is a sampling structured event. This means that you are given a tasting glass (if you purchased a tasting ticket) that will allow you to RESPONSIBLY enjoy all of the products featured at the show. These samples are all-you-care-to-taste from this sampling glass.
What to bring:
- Blankets & Chairs are welcomed and encouraged.
- Cash. Many of the vendors & food vendors will accept credit cards but to save yourself time and hassle, of having to track down an ATM if they do not, we recommend bringing cash.
- Valid ID. All guests entering will have their ID checked to verify that they are over the legal drinking age if they have purchased a tasting ticket
- Food & Drinks. Feel free to bring your own non-alcoholic beverages and snacks for the day. All bags and coolers will be subject to search.
- Expecting rain? Please be sure to bring a hand held sized umbrella. All of our events are rain or shine!
What NOT to bring:
- Please no large sized / beach umbrellas or tents
- No pets. Service dogs are welcome but must register in advance and onsite upon arrival with all proper documentation.
- No weapons. All bags are subject to search by our security team.
- No outside alcohol or illegal substances. All bags and coolers are subject to search by our security team.
- Re-Entry. You can come and go, just make sure you get your hand stamped at the exit!
- Last Call is 20 minutes till the end of the event. We stop pouring alcohol at 15 minutes prior to the end of the event.
- Last but not least (although the most important tip on this list) Please Drink Responsibly!
WORLD’S FAIR PARK
963 Worlds Fair Park Dr, Knoxville, TN 37916
Eleventh Street, Clinch Avenue and World’s Fair Park Drive
provide direct vehicular access to numerous parking areas:
Fort Kid Lot (78 spaces)
WFP North Lot (100 car spaces and four bus spaces)
Blackstock Lot (364 spaces)
Locust Street Garage (642 spaces)
More information here: http://knoxparking.com/
MAIN STAGE SCHEDULE
2PM – Pulp Friction
3pm – THE CONTESTS
KNOXVILLE’S BEST BEER BELLY CONTEST
DRINK LIKE A LADY CONTEST
4PM – Teen Spirit
Knoxville’s newest and only pure 90’s experience. Silk Shirts, Chain Wallets, Neon, Flight Suits, Rollerblades…..get ready to go back in time.Trade in your skinny jeans and flannel for a slap bracelet and, well….flannel! From Nirvana to Spice Girls, Alanis to Warren G, Teen Spirit will bring you back in time with all your favorite Grunge and R and B hits from 1990 to 1999.
TASTING THEATER SCHEDULE
4pm – High End Tasting with Festival Founder, Greg Nivens
Join festival founder, Greg Nivens, for the ultimate High End tasting of some of Beer, Bourbon & BBQ’s favorite bourbons, specialty items and rare finds – you don’t want to miss this seminar!
*SUBJECT TO CHANGE
If you enjoyed this, check out more posts from the Just Grubbin team here! Also make sure to listen to The Just Grubbin podcast to hear us go into further detail about this and to hear all of our random irreverent takes on food, drink and whatever else.