The Baltimore Wine & Food Festival will be held on May 12th, 2018 at Rash Field, Inner Harbor in Baltimore, MD. The event will showcase 150 Different INTERNATIONAL and LOCAL Wines, Beers, and Spirits including specialty food tastings.
Everything you need to know about the event can be found below:
11am – 5pm VIP Admission
Noon – 5pm General Admission
Rash Field – Inner Harbor – Baltimore, MD
A World-Class, Waterfront, Culinary Event Experience the 3rd Annual Baltimore Wine & Food Festival; bringing together world-renowned chefs, artisanal craftsmen, and culinary pioneers with thousands of Metro DC’s foodies.
NEW FESTIVAL FEATURES!
Champagne Lounge sponsored by Ferrari Champange
with our in-house DJ. Dance in the bubbles!
Special Rosé Tasting Pavilion Enjoy Rosé All Day!
All Guests will Enjoy:
- Over 150 Different INTERNATIONAL and LOCAL Wines, Beers, and Spirits in an ALL-YOU-CARE-TO-TASTE affair. The title says wine but there are all types of adult beverages offered, sampled, and compared.
- A Souvenir Glass to take home.
- Great food to taste and to buy from some of Baltimore’s hottest restaurants and Food Trucks
Our VIP Guests Will Enjoy an Enhanced Program:
- The VIP Area Experience. The VIP Area has wine tastings and pairings from local restaurants
- Wine and Spirits Tasting are From 11am – 5pm
- Food tastings are from 11am – 2pm
- An extra hour of sampling
- A souvenir bag
- FREE water from Essentia
- Wine Region Tastings throughout the VIP Area
- Access to VIP Only Washrooms
VIP ADMISSION & TASTING GLASS- $79
Access to the show from 11am – 5pm. Includes a souvenir wine glass & bag, unlimited samples of all beverages, one extra hour of sampling, access to VIP Area and all VIP benefits including specialty tastings and access to the VIP washrooms.
GENERAL ADULT ADMISSION & TASTING GLASS- $39
Access to the show from Noon – 5pm. Includes a souvenir wine glass, unlimited samples, and all live entertainment.
Designated Driver Tickets are available for purchase ON-SITE ONLY!
KIDS 12 & UNDER FREE!
This event is not designed for children. They are welcome but you will find very little of interest to them.
Live Music Schedule:
SATURDAY, MAY 12TH
NOON – JUNKYARD SAINTS
3PM – BLACK TIE STEREO
ID PRO DJ’S SPINNING FOR THE WINE RUN!
DIRECTIONS & PARKING INFORMATION:
201 Key Highway
Baltimore, Maryland, 21230
Parking: To make parking easy and stress free, we have partnered with Parking Panda, the nationwide leader in online parking reservations. View real-time availability and pricing near the Wine & Food Festival. Simply compare parking options, reserve, and use your confirmation to access the facility. We strongly recommend that you purchase your parking in advance, if driving.
- It’s for a good cause! A portion of event proceeds go to Spirit of Hope Children’s Foundation Visit: www.spiritofhopechildrensfoundation.org
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to see fun event photos and get information in real time @DrinkEatRelax
- Your tickets will be emailed to you, you should bring a printed copy of the email confirmation that you received when you placed your order and/or a photo ID.
- Will call is at the event entrance on the day of the event, you’ll see signs and tents. . . can’t miss it!
- Don’t go hungry! Our food vendors will be sure to have a variety of delicious food, and are ready to serve you.
- Events are rain or shine! All of our event features are under tents if the weather is rainy, but always a good idea to bring your rain boots if it’s going to be wet.
- If you want a bottle of water, they are $2 and can be found at the Merchandise tent.
- Our event staff is here to help you! Please visit the show office on the day of the event if you have any questions.
- Alcohol Sampling. This is a sampling structured event. This means that you are given a tasting glass (if you purchased a tasting ticket) that will allow you to RESPONSIBLY enjoy all of the products featured at the show. These samples are all-you-care-to-taste from this sampling glass.
What to Bring
- Blankets & Chairs are welcomed and encouraged.
- Cash. Many of the vendors & food vendors will accept credit cards but to save yourself time and hassle, of having to track down an ATM if they do not, we recommend bringing cash.
- Valid ID. All guests entering will have their ID checked to verify that they are over the legal drinking age if they have purchased a tasting ticket
- Food & Drinks. Feel free to bring your own non-alcoholic beverages and snacks for the day. All bags and coolers will be subject to search.
What NOT to bring
- No pets. Service dogs are welcome but must register in advance and onsite upon arrival with all proper documentation.
- No weapons. All bags are subject to search by our security team.
- No outside alcohol or illegal substances. All bags and coolers are subject to search by our security team.
- Re-Entry. You can come and go, just make sure you get your hand stamped at the exit!
- Last Call is 20 minutes till the end of the event. We stop pouring alcohol at 15 minutes prior to the end of the event.
- Last but not least (although the most important tip on this list) Please Drink Responsibly!
- Visit the buy tickets page on www.DrinkEatRelax.com
- Add tickets to your cart.
- View your cart.
- Click on the RED LOGO “TROOPID” in the left hand corner of the View Cart page.
- You will go to a new window to enter your military information.
- Once approved by TROOPID a discount will be applied to your cart automatically.
If you enjoyed this, check out more posts from the Just Grubbin team here! Also make sure to listen to The Just Grubbin podcast to hear us go into further detail about this and to hear all of our random irreverent takes on food, drink and whatever else.