The Beer & Bacon Festival will be held on May 19th at the Town of Cary’s Booth Amphitheatre in Cary, NC. This event will showcase 75+ international beers and wines, 15 restaurant tasting stations, and 2 tones of gourmet bacon.
Everything you need to know about this event, can be found here:
May 19, 2018
TOWN OF CARY’S BOOTH AMPHITHEATRE
Noon – 6pm
VIP Beer & Bacon Tasting Session: Noon – 6pm
Beer Tasting Session: 2pm – 6pm
Bottoms Up, Bacon Down
75 Craft Beers
10 Bacons From Across the US
… and lots of Piggy Love
This event has sold out for 4 years in a row!
The ALL-YOU-CARE-TO-TASTE extravaganza comes complete with the best craft beers for your tasting pleasure… and of course the food of the Gods: BACON
What’s New …
REDUCED TICKETS: We will be selling LESS TICKETS across the board by over 20%. This should allow for less lines and way more fun!!
What’s on the Griddle …
- Guests enjoy a souvenir glass plus 75+ of their favorite international beers and wines.
- VIP Beer and Bacon Tasting Session will host over 15 restaurant tasting stations (until 2pm) featuring the BEST restaurants in the Triangle. (Beer & Bacon Tasting Session food tastings included, Beer Tasting Session food is ala carte.)
- 2 tons of gourmet bacons will be griddled on-site (until 3pm). We are adding MORE Bacon Griddles!
- The Main Stage will host live music all day.
- All of this plus fun foodie exhibits and so much more!
VIP BEER & BACON TASTING SESSION: $79 TICKETS ON SALE FOR $59
Valid Noon – 6pm. The BEER & BACON TASTING SESSION offers an exclusive tasting experience. Each guest will enjoy 15+ restaurant tasting stations (until 2pm) and fresh griddled bacon (until 3pm), a souvenir glass and boundless portions of over 75 craft beers and wines, plus 2 extra hours of alcohol sampling and all live entertainment. These tickets are limited and will SELL OUT. Squeal like a pig!
BEER ONLY TASTING SESSION: $45 On-site / $39 Advance:
Valid 2pm – 6pm. Your admission includes a souvenir glass and boundless portions of over 75 craft beers and wines, and all live entertainment. Bacon/Food is alacarte
VIP BEER & BACON TASTING SESSION – DESIGNATED DRIVER TICKET: $39 ONLY AVAILABLE ONSITE!
Valid Noon – 6pm. Each guest will enjoy 15+ restaurant tasting stations (until 2pm) and fresh griddled bacon (until 3pm) and all live entertainment.
KIDS 12 & UNDER ARE FREE. This event is not designed for children. They are welcome but you will find very little of interest to them.
*SALE DETAILS: Some events/tickets are not included in the sale. 2 for 1 tickets are 2 tickets for the price of 1 ticket. A limited amount of these tickets will be available for purchase. This price is off of the onsite ticket price (not the discounted sale/advance price). An option will appear on the ticket page that says “2 for 1” – You must select this specific option to get the offer. Once the 2 for 1 offer is gone some tickets will be sold at a discounted rate for a limited time. Sale prices are on NEW ticket orders only. Tickets are subject to taxes and fees. All tickets are final sale.
Town of Cary’s Booth Amphitheatre
8003 Regency Parkway Cary, NC 27518
BOOK A DESIGNATED DRIVER WITH SAFE RIDE HOME -BOOK IN ADVANCE OR ONSITE AT THE SHOW!
Safe Ride Home offers Raleigh, NC and Triangle area residents a new and exciting transportation option after a night on the town. Our unique Designated Driver Service combines the convenience of a taxi with the comfort of the customer’s own vehicle. Safe Ride Home’s customers no longer have to sacrifice safety in order to get home with their vehicle. One call to the “No DUIs Guys” will guarantee that you won’t have to make a call from jail. Have fun, then give us your keys, we’ll DD tonight
Thousands of FREE PARKING spaces!
MARRIOTT RESIDENCE INN- RALEIGH/CARY
OTHER THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Accessibility. This event site is an accessible facility.
Can I leave my car overnight? You need to check with the lot you are parking in directly for their policy on overnight parking.
Buy a designated driver ticket or a friend to come with you, or have someone pick you up after the event! This is the key to any great day of drinking, so be sure to have a ride lined up.
Research where to park and how to get there in advance – it will make your arrival a lot easier.
MAIN STAGE SCHEDULE
1:00pm James LeBlanc and the Winchesters
3:30 The Bacon Eating Contest
Show us what you got. Join us at the main stage at 3:20 and enter to win the Bacon Eating Contest. Does your belly have what it takes to be the champion?
3:45 The Best Bacon Inspired Outfit Contest
Dress to impress when you come to the Beer & Bacon Fest. Wear your favorite gear inspired by our beloved bacon and enter to win the contest. We can’t wait to see what you come up with!
4:00PM Liquid A
- It’s for a good cause! A portion of event proceeds go to Spirit of Hope Children’s Foundation Visit: http://www.spiritofhopechildrensfoundation.org
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to see fun event photos and get information in real time @DrinkEatRelax – Don’t forget to use #beerandbaconfest when posting!
- Your tickets will NOT be mailed to you, you should bring a printed copy of the email confirmation that you received when you placed your order and/or a photo ID.
- Will call is at the event entrance on the day of the event, you’ll see signs and tents… can’t miss it!
- Ask for half pours if you are unsure about a product – you can always go back for more.
- Don’t go hungry! Our food vendors will be sure to have a variety of delicious food, and are ready to serve you.
- Visit the main stage in time for the contests – be ready to laugh and cheer real loud. Contests typically begin around 3pm but check the Schedule page for specific times.
- Water is free and available at our rinsing stations. If you want a bottle of water, they are $2 and can be found at the Merchandise tent.
- Our event staff is here to help you! Please visit the show office on the day of the event if you have any questions.
- Alcohol Sampling: This is a sampling structured event. This means that you are given a tasting glass (if you purchased a tasting ticket) that will allow you to RESPONSIBLY enjoy the products featured at the show. These samples are all-you-care-to-taste from this sampling glass.
What to bring:
- Blankets & Chairs are welcomed and encouraged.
- Cash. Many of the vendors & food vendors will accept credit cards but to save yourself time and hassle, of having to track down an ATM if they do not, we recommend bringing cash.
- Valid ID. All guests entering will have their ID checked to verify that they are over the legal drinking age if they have purchased a tasting ticket.
- Food & Drinks. Feel free to bring your own non-alcoholic beverages and snacks for the day. All bags and coolers will be subject to search.
What NOT to bring:
- Please no umbrellas or tents
- No pets. Service dogs are welcome but must register in advance and onsite upon arrival with all proper documentation.
- No weapons. All bags are subject to search by our security team.
- No outside alcohol or illegal substances. All bags and coolers are subject to search by our security team.
- Re-Entry. You can come and go, just make sure you get your hand stamped at the exit
- Last Call is 20 minutes till the end of the event. We stop pouring alcohol at 15 minutes prior to the end of the event.
- Last but not least (although the most important tip on this list) Please Drink Responsibly!
If you enjoyed this, check out more posts from the Just Grubbin team here! Also make sure to listen to The Just Grubbin podcast to hear us go into further detail about this and to hear all of our random irreverent takes on food, drink and whatever else.