The Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival will be held on July 27th-28th at the Town of Cary’s Booth Amphitheatre.
Everything you need to know about the event can be found here.
July 27th & 28th, 2018
Town of Cary’s Booth Amphitheatre – Cary, NC
Friday Night Whole Hog Pig Pickin’
Saturday VIP Session
Noon – 6pm
Saturday Regular Session
2pm – 6pm
Join us at the festival for a great day of beer sippin’, bourbon tastin’, music listenin’ and barbeque eatin’. Your admission buys you a sampling glass so you can enjoy an ALL-YOU-CARE-TO-TASTE sampling of beer and bourbon. Some of the best barbeque vendors are on-site if you get hungry all while enjoying seminars in the tasting theater and LIVE music all day.
What Cookin’ …
- All Guests Receive a Souvenir Glass for Tastings.
- Souvenir Bag! The first 200 Guests in line for EACH SESSION receive a FREE “COLLECTIBLE BBBQ” bag to celebrate the show
- Unlimited Beer and Bourbon Tastings as you stroll from table to table and tent to tent. There are 40 Bourbons and 60 Beers on Tap. Enjoy, but please drink responsibly.
- BBQ Galore! Enjoy the great barbeque selection – pulled pork from whole hogs, ribs, brisket, chickens, sausages and any fixins’ you could imagine. We’ll keep the portions heavy and the prices low
- The Shrine of Swine! Enjoy Whole hogs all day from Official Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Pitmaster, Bill Eason. Check out his endless supply of awards shown below and worship the Pork Gods!
- Enjoy Seminars in the Tasting Theater with Master Distillers, Brewmasters, and Pit Masters From the Deep South
- Listen To Live Rock & Blues Music and great Bluegrass on The Main Stage
- Browse Cool Exhibits of Brewerania, Hot sauces, bbq accessories, and more.
Choices, choices, choices…
GRAND POOBAH 2-DAY ALL ACCESS PASS: $115 On-Site / $99 Advance
(Ticket is good for 1 person for 2 days – cannot be split.) Valid Both Days (INCLUDES SAT VIP) – all hours of the show. Includes admission to the show, a souvenir tasting glass, lanyard, t-shirt and goodie bag. Unlimited beer and bourbon, bbq dinner on Friday night and all live entertainment.
WHOLE HOG FRIDAY NIGHT PIG PICKIN’ SESSION: $55 On-Site/ $49 Advance
Valid Friday 6pm-10pm.Include admission into the event on Friday, a souvenir tasting glass, unlimited beer and bourbon sampling, bbq dinner with pulled pork and all the fixins, and all live entertainment.
VIP SESSION: $65 On-Site / $59 Advance 4PACKS AVAILABLE FOR 179$/2PACKS AVAILABLE FOR 110$
Valid Saturday Noon – 6pm. The VIP Bacon and Whole Hog Session offers 2 extra hours of sampling, specialty beers and bourbons. These tickets are limited and will SELL OUT. Squeal like a pig!!!!!!!
REGULAR SATURDAY SESSION: $45 On-Site / $39 Advance.
Valid Saturday 2pm – 6pm Includes admission into the event, a souvenir tasting glass, unlimited beer and bourbon sampling, and all live entertainment.
FRIDAY DESIGNATED DRIVER TICKET: $39 ONLY AVAILABLE ONSITE
Valid during any Saturday session. Includes admission into the event and a BBQ Dinner Platter.
SATURDAY DESIGNATED DRIVER TICKET: $29 ONLY AVAILABLE ONSITE
Valid during any Saturday session. Includes admission into the event only.
KIDS 12 & UNDER ARE FREE.
This event is not designed for children. They are welcome but you will find very little of interest to them.
* Advanced Ticket Sales will close the Friday before the event at noon. Tickets will be avaiable onsite while supplies last. Please be advised a service fee may be incurred on credit card transactions the day of the event.
*SALE DETAILS: Some events/tickets are not included in the sale. 2 for 1 tickets are 2 tickets for the price of 1 ticket. A limited amount of these tickets will be available for purchase. This price is off of the onsite ticket price (not the discounted sale/advance price). An option will appear on the ticket page that says “2 for 1” – You must select this specific option to get the offer. Once the 2 for 1 offer is gone some tickets will be sold at a discounted rate for a limited time. Sale prices are on NEW ticket orders only. Tickets are subject to taxes and fees. All tickets are final sale.
- It’s for a good cause! A portion of event proceeds go to Spirit of Hope Children’s Foundation Visit: http://www.spiritofhopechildrensfoundation.org
Beer & Bourbon Menus change from location to location so join us on multiple tour stops!
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to see fun event photos and get information in real time @BeerBourbonBBQ / @DrinkEatRelax – Don’t forget to use #beerbourbonbbq when posting!
- Your tickets will be emailed to you, you should bring a printed copy of the email confirmation that you received when you placed your order and/or a photo ID. Tickets MUST be printed out!
- Ask for half pours if you are unsure about a product – you can always go back for more.
- Sit in on at least one tasting theater seminar.
- Don’t go hungry! Our food vendors will be sure to have a variety of delicious food, and are ready to serve you.
- Visit the main stage in time for the contests – be ready to laugh and cheer real loud. Contests typically begin around 3pm but check the Schedule page for specific times.
- Events are rain or shine! All of our event features are under tents if the weather is rainy, but always a good idea to bring your rain boots if it’s going to be wet.
- Water is free and available at our rinsing stations. If you want a bottle of water, they are $2 and can be found at the Merchandise tent.
- Our event staff is here to help you! Please visit the show office on the day of the event if you have any questions.
- Alcohol Sampling. This is a sampling structured event. This means that you are given a tasting glass (if you purchased a tasting ticket) that will allow you to RESPONSIBLY enjoy all of the products featured at the show. These samples are all-you-care-to-taste from this sampling glass.
- Expecting rain? Please be sure to bring a hand held sized umbrella. All of our events are rain or shine!
What to bring:
- Cash. Many of the vendors & food vendors will accept credit cards but to save yourself time and hassle, of having to track down an ATM if they do not, we recommend bringing cash.
- Valid ID. All guests entering will have their ID checked to verify that they are over the legal drinking age if they have purchased a tasting ticket
- Food & Drinks. Feel free to bring your own non-alcoholic beverages and snacks for the day. All bags and coolers will be subject to search.
What NOT to bring:
- Please no umbrellas or tents
- No pets. Service dogs are welcome but must register in advance and onsite upon arrival with all proper documentation.
- No weapons. All bags are subject to search by our security team.
- No outside alcohol or illegal substances. All bags and coolers are subject to search by our security team.
- Re-Entry. You can come and go, just make sure you get your hand stamped at the exit!
- Last Call is 20 minutes till the end of the event. We stop pouring alcohol at 15 minutes prior to the end of the event.
- Last but not least (although the most important tip on this list) Please Drink Responsibly!
Town of Cary’s Booth Amphitheatre
8003 Regency Parkway Cary, NC 27518
BOOK A DESIGNATED DRIVER WITH SAFE RIDE HOME -BOOK IN ADVANCE OR ONSITE AT THE SHOW!
Safe Ride Home offers Raleigh, NC and Triangle area residents a new and exciting transportation option after a night on the town. Our unique Designated Driver Service combines the convenience of a taxi with the comfort of the customer’s own vehicle. Safe Ride Home’s customers no longer have to sacrifice safety in order to get home with their vehicle. One call to the “No DUIs Guys” will guarantee that you won’t have to make a call from jail. Have fun, then give us your keys, we’ll DD tonight
Thousands of FREE PARKING spaces!
MARRIOTT RESIDENCE INN- RALEIGH/CARY
Marriott Residence Inn
OTHER THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Accessibility. This event site is an accessible facility.
Can I leave my car overnight? You need to check with the lot you are parking in directly for their policy on overnight parking.
Buy a designated driver ticket or a friend to come with you, or have someone pick you up after the event! This is the key to any great day of drinking, so be sure to have a ride lined up.
Research where to park and how to get there in advance – it will make your arrival a lot easier.
If you enjoyed this, check out more posts from the Just Grubbin team here! Also make sure to listen to The Just Grubbin podcast to hear us go into further detail about this and to hear all of our random irreverent takes on food, drink and whatever else.