You can listen to Episode 27 of The Just Grubbin Podcast Via Wildfire Radio and also wherever you listen to podcasts.
iTunes- Episode 27
- Andy Alberth- Co-founder of NFFC (National Fantasy Football Convention).
- John Cohl– The Food Truck King, Editor in Chief @mobilefoodnews, and food competition judge.
Featured Locations & Events:
- National Fantasy Football Convention- July 13th-15th, 2018: Fort Worth, TX
- Jawn Appetit ft. Just Grubbin Performing Live At The 2018 Philadelphia Podcast Festival
- The Flying Pie Guy- PA
- News – Cotton Candy Hot Dogs Are A Thing
- News – Dude tries to pay for meal…with his waitresses stolen credit card
- Holy Shit! This Might Be The Greatest Surveillance Footage Ever
- News – “Man calls cops on passenger for eating burrito on train”
Other Featured Topics:
- 4th of July Cookout Snake Draft
- JCohl’s Hoagie Mash up:
- Mo’s Top 3 things not to bring to the 4th of July Cookout.
- Another Big Al’s Random Story.
Like, Follow, and Subscribe to us at:
- Facebook: JustGrubbin
- Twitter: WeRJustGrubbin
- Instagram: WeRJustGrubbin
- Contact: GrubbinTips@gmail.com