Balsamic Steak & Shrimp Skewers
In the midst of summer are you looking for something healthy, low calorie, and no carbs?
Well I have something for “Dat ass”!!
- 1/2 cup of Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp of Honey
- 1-1/2 tbsp whole-grain mustard
- Black pepper
- 1lb of sirloin steak, cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 medium size red onion, cut into 1″ pieces
- 3 medium size green peppers
- 3 cups of grape tomatoes
- 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp of Rosemary
- Preheat grill on med heat to 350 degrees. Soak wooden skewer in water.
- In a large bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, honey, mustard, and garlic then salt to taste. Add steak and shrimp then toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and let marinate for 20. Up to an hour if prepping for later.
- In another bowl, toss all vegetables in olive oil. Salt and pepper for taste.
- Skewer shrimp, steak, vegetables. Grill, turning occasionally, until steak is charred and barely pink inside. 8 minutes for medium. Serve immediately.
Keto, counting calories, no carbs, whatever you want…this recipe is for everyone. Enjoy and let’s us know how it goes!!
If you enjoyed this, check out more posts from the Just Grubbin team here! Also make sure to listen to The Just Grubbin podcast to hear us go into further detail about this and to hear all of our random irreverent takes on food, drink and whatever else.