Prost! Ardmore Oktoberfest returns Saturday, September 23rd, from 2-8pm. Cricket Avenue in Downtown Ardmore will come alive with traditional German fare, brews, and entertainment.
This year’s event will feature:
- Tired Hands VIP Beer Garden located next to McCloskey’s Tavern. VIP ticket holders will receive 4 beer tickets – to be used anywhere at the event – and access to the beer garden where you can feast on roast pig, cole slaw, German potato salad, German pretzels and non-alcoholic refreshments. The Beer Garden will have a selection of Tired Hands beers not available to the general public. Food will also be available for purchase outside the VIP area. A limited release of VIP tickets are on sale for $50/person.
- German, local and seasonal beer and cider favorites such as Paulaner Oktoberfest, Hacker-Pschorr Oktoberfest, Spaten Oktoberfest, Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin, Strongbow Golden Apple Cider, Easy Jack IPA, Tired Hands Brewing Company HopHands, Yuengling Oktoberfest and Coors Light.
- Traditional German fare made by McCloskey’s Tavern, John Henry’s Pub, and Jack McShea’s, including bratwurst with sauerkraut, pretzels with obatzda (German cheese sauce), and potato pancakes with apple butter
- Entertainment will include returning popular favorites The O’Fenders and the James D. Oompah Band
- Bringing the kids? Let Them Play Learning Center and Merion Art & Repro are preparing craft activities for the little ones. And we will have face painting- with Oktoberfest designs available for adults too!
- Babysitting will even be provided by Let Them Play Learning Center. Children will enjoy 2 hours of crafts, snacks, and fun for $25/child. Parents can register directly with Let Them Play by calling 484-413-2928.
- Keep in mind that Ardmore Oktoberfest is a cash only event. 21+ guests cannot purchase alcohol without first purchasing a wristband for $1 at the entrance.
To learn more about Ardmore Oktoberfest, email email@example.com. We hope to see you there!
What: Ardmore Oktoberfest!
When: Saturday, September 23, 2017, 2-8pm
Where: Cricket Ave. in Ardmore (GPS use 17 Cricket Ave.)
General Admission: $1 for 21+ wristband (pay at event)
VIP Admission: $50 for 4 drink tickets and access to VIP Beer Garden with food and beverage offerings
Saturday, September 22, 2018
2:00pm to 8:00pm
Cricket Ave. (GPS use 17 Cricket Ave.)
Presented by Ardmore Initiative with sponsor McCloskey’s Tavern
Prost! Fill up your beer stein at Ardmore Oktoberfest, the Main Line’s hottest Oktoberfest festival that rivals the best-with 5,000+ people expected in 2018. On Saturday, September 22nd from 2:00pm to 8:00pm, Cricket Lane in Downtown Ardmore will be transformed into a Bavarian wonderland complete with German fare, robust brews, live entertainment and dancing. Kids can also get in on the Oktoberfest fun with cookie decorating, pumpkin decorating, crafts, face painting and other outdoor activities. The Ardmore Oktoberfest VIP Experience is also back and better than ever with exclusive offerings of food, beer and access to express beer lines. Tickets and additional information will be available at www.ArdmoreOktoberfest.com in late August.
CREDIT: Kory Aversa
Aversa PR & Events LLC
Mobile | 215-840-9216
Website | Aversapr (dot) com
Facebook | Aversa PR
If you enjoyed this, check out more posts from the Just Grubbin team here! Also make sure to listen to The Just Grubbin podcast to hear us go into further detail about this and to hear all of our random irreverent takes on food, drink and whatever else.