Postponed Due To Inclement Weather
Baltimore. MD- Please note that the 2nd Annual Baltimore Brunch Festival has been postponed due to inclement weather. The new date will be on Saturday, September 29 from 11am – 3pm, 2018. Holders of all passes to the event may use their passes on Saturday, September 29, 2018. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the Spirit of Hope Children’s Foundation and other worthy causes.
The Baltimore Brunch Festival is making its second annual appearance in Baltimore at the Harbor Point Central Plaza. This year the Festival is bringing together lots of Baltimore brunch staples paired with classic brunch drinks like bloody marys and mimosas.
Greg Nivens, President of the Trigger Agency, explained, “Though the latest weather reports seem to tell a better tale than reports earlier in the week, the uncertainty of this huge weather event has made us focus on people’s safety. That is our responsibility to our guests. We are going to push the event back two weeks and hopefully be completely Hurricane free.”
For more information about the event on SEPTEMBER 29TH, click here: http://drinkeatbrunch.com/show-info/baltimore
Brunch Fest will be held on September 29th, 2018 at Harbor Point Central Plaza in Baltimore, MD. We had the opportunity to attend this event in Washington, DC and it was amazing! Everything you need to know about the event can be found below.
Join us for an ALL-YOU-CARE-TO-TASTE Brunch Extravaganza! Admission is limited so get your tickets before they sell out!
Guests receive a souvenir glass that will facilitate their ALL-YOU-CARE-TO-TASTE drinks.
Enjoy brunch samples from 15+ of Bmore’s hottest brunch spots
Smell and taste the sausage and bacon griddles – fired up all day cooking non-stop
The Boozy Coffee Bar – enjoy hot and iced coffee drinks!
The Fresh Mimosa Bar will feature fresh squeezed juices and lovely sparkling bubbles for your pleasure.
Pink Playhouse will feature Rosé Wines from around the world
Great selection of beer, spirits and wine.
Get your day cranking with the hot beats from Baltimore’s best DJ’s
Lawn activities and games will keep you focused when you are not imbibing.
The Almost Famous Bloody Mary Bar will feature all of your favorite toppings and fixin’s – build your own masterpiece!
Tasting Tickets: $59 Advance
Tickets are ALL INCLUSIVE and are $59 (plus taxes & fees) Admission includes souvenir tasting glass for All You Care To Taste drinks, food sampling from great local restaurants, Bloody Mary Bar, Mimosa Bars,The Boozey Coffee Bar, Lawn Activities and more!
Tickets are all inclusive and come with souvenir glass & ALL-YOU-CARE-TO-TASTE samples of drinks and food. (plus taxes & fees)
*SALE DETAILS: Some events/tickets are not included in the sale. 2 for 1 tickets are 2 tickets for the price of 1 ticket. A limited amount of these tickets will be available for purchase. This price is off of the onsite ticket price (not the discounted sale/advance price). An option will appear on the ticket page that says “2 for 1” – You must select this specific option to get the offer. Once the 2 for 1 offer is gone some tickets will be sold at a discounted rate for a limited time. Sale prices are on NEW ticket orders only. Tickets are subject to taxes and fees. All tickets are final sale.
A portion of your ticket admission price goes to a MD non-profit: The Spirit of Hope Children’s Foundation. However, your ticket is not tax-deductible. Your total admission ticket includes the highlighted dollar amount plus admission taxes and fees, where applicable.
Parking / Directions
Harbor Point Central Plaza
1310 Point Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
Parking available at nearby lots.
- It’s for a good cause! A portion of event proceeds go to Spirit of Hope Children’s Foundation Visit: www.spiritofhopechildrensfoundation.org
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to see fun event photos and get information in real time @DrinkEatRelax
- Your tickets have been EMAILED to you, you should bring a PRINTED COPY of the ticket that you received with you to the event entrance for scanning. No phone tickets will be accepted.
- Must have license/valid photo ID for age verfication.
- If you have trouble accessing your PDF tickets please email email@example.com for assistance!
- Ask for half pours if you are unsure about a product – you can always go back for more.
- Looking to transfer you ticket? Absolutely, the name on the ticket is irrelevant, only the barcode is significant! Please forward your PDF e-ticket to the guest attending!
- Don’t go hungry! Our food vendors will be sure to have a variety of delicious food, and are ready to serve you.
- Our event staff is here to help you! Please visit the show office on the day of the event if you have any questions.
- Alcohol Sampling. This is a sampling structured event. This means that you are given a tasting glass that will allow you to RESPONSIBLY enjoy all of the products featured at the show. These samples are all-you-care-to-taste from this sampling glass.
- Re-Entry. You can come and go, just make sure you get your hand stamped at the exit!
- Last Call is 20 minutes till the end of the event. We stop pouring alcohol at 15 minutes prior to the end of the event.
- Last but not least (although the most important tip on this list) Please Drink Responsibly!
What to Bring
- Blankets and Chairs are welcomed and encouraged.
- Food! You are welcome to bring your own appetizers, meals or snacks to enjoy at the event.
- Cash. Many of the vendors & food vendors will accept credit cards but to save yourself time and hassle, of having to track down an ATM if they do not, we recommend bringing cash.
- Valid ID. All guests entering will have their ID checked to verify that they are over the legal drinking age if they have purchased a tasting ticket
What NOT to bring
No pets. Service dogs are welcome but must register in advance and onsite upon arrival with all proper documentation.
No weapons. All bags are subject to search by our security team.
No outside alcohol or illegal substances. All bags and coolers are subject to search by our security team.
If you enjoyed this, check out more posts from the Just Grubbin team here! Also make sure to listen to The Just Grubbin podcast to hear us go into further detail about this and to hear all of our random irreverent takes on food, drink and whatever else.