As leaves begin to change and a crisp cool breeze begins to blow in, folks will be looking for ways to stay warm – and what better way to do so than curling up in a cozy sweater with a delicious cocktail in hand? Autumn brings a bounty of new and warming flavors that can add a seasonal spice to any drink, including these cocktail recipes courtesy of Fine Wine & Good Spirits.
- 1 ½ oz High West American Prairie
- ½ oz fresh lime juice
- ½ oz pure maple syrup
- Splash of ginger beer
- Lime wheel
- Combine first three ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Strain into a highball glass filled with fresh ice. Top with a splash of ginger beer and garnish with a lime wheel.
Ginger Crisp Martini
- 1 ½ oz Smirnoff Vanilla Vodka
- ½ oz Domaine de Canton French Ginger Liqueur
- ½ oz simple syrup
- 2 oz apple juice
- Cinnamon or brown sugar
- 1 lemon twist
- Combine first four ingredients in a shaker filled with ice. Shake and strain into a chilled martini glass rimmed with cinnamon or brown sugar. Garnish with lemon twist.
Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 2 oz Baileys Pumpkin Spice
- 4 oz hot coffee
- 1 oz milk
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- Combine first three ingredients in a mug. Garnish with cinnamon.
If you enjoyed this, check out more posts from the Just Grubbin team here! Also make sure to listen to The Just Grubbin podcast to hear us go into further detail about this and to hear all of our random irreverent takes on food, drink and whatever else.