Baltimore’s Premiere Event for
Lovers of Fine Spirits
Join us this year as we expand the tastings and explore the best in distilled spirits. The Baltimore Whiskey Festival offers you the opportunity to taste from a selection of more than 60+ whiskies from around the world. Your ticket includes access to the grand tasting and a commemorative glass.
ATTEND & TASTE IN FREE SEMINARS conducted by whiskey and scotch experts.
ENJOY the succulent gourmet food offered.
MEET the whiskey distillers, master blenders, and other whiskey experts
Sample from the Founder’s Finds table a selection of rare products ranging from $89-$500 per bottle.
GROOVE to the sounds of our in-house DJ!
BRING your friends and make an adventure out of it.
Casual Business Attire is Expected and Appreciated
- Single Malt Scotches
- Irish, American, Canadian and Japanese Whiskies
- High-End Rums & Vodkas
- Local Maryland Craft-Distilled Spirits
- Cognacs & Apertifs
- RARE & Exotic Brands
- The Champagne Tasting Station
ON SALE NOW FOR ONLY $59
Grand Tasting Tickets: $89 Advance / $99 On-Site
Access from 6pm – 9pm Includes a souvenir whiskey glass, unlimited samples, and gourmet food. Seminars are FREE and on a first come, first served basis.
Access 6-9pm. Includes a souvenir whiskey glass, unlimited samples of alcohol, gourmet food samples.
Seminars are FREE and on a first come, first serve basis for seating.
THE LIST BELOW IS FROM 2017 – PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES.
Arran’s The Devil’s Puch Bowl II
Arran’s The Devil’s Punch Bowl III
Jefferson’s Grand Selection Chateau Suduiraut
Whistle Pig’s Old World Cask Finish
Whistle Pig’s Straight Rye Whiskey
Whistle Pigs’ The Bosws Hog The Black Prince
Maker’s Mark 46
Maker’s Mark Cask Strength
Virginia Moon White Whiskey
Bare Knuckle American Wheat Whiskey
Sugarlands Jim Tom Rye
Sugarlands Mark Rogers’ American Peach
Sugarlands Apple Pie
Sugarlands Silver Cloud
FEW Single Malt
Breckenridge Distiller’s High Proof Blend
Breckenridge Spiced Whiskey
Virginia Highland Malt Whisky
Speyburn Arranta Cask
Old Pulteney 12
Old Pulteney Navigator
HillBilly Bourbon 86 Proof
HillBilly Bourbon 101 Proof
High West American Prairie Bourbon
High West Double Rye!
High West Campfire
High West 36th Vote Barrel-Aged Manhattan
Four Roses Single Barrel
Four Roses Small Batch
Four Roses Yellow Label
Balt Whiskey Co
Dictador 12yr rum
Dictador 20yr rum
Tap 357 Maple Rye
Tap 8 Sherry Finish Rye
and more to be announced!
- It’s for a good cause! A portion of event proceeds go to Spirit of Hope Children’s Foundation Visit: www.spiritofhopechildrensfoundation.org
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to see fun event photos and get information in real time @DrinkEatRelax
- Must be 21 years of age to attend.
- Your tickets will be emailed to you, you should bring a printed copy of the PDF ticket that you received when you placed your order
- Valid ID is required.
- Events are rain or shine! All of our event features are under tents if the weather is rainy, but always a good idea to bring your rain boots if it’s going to be wet.
- If you want a bottle of water, they are $2 and can be found at the Merchandise tent.
- Our event staff is here to help you! Please visit the show office on the day of the event if you have any questions.
- Alcohol Sampling. This is a sampling structured event. This means that you are given a tasting glass (if you purchased a tasting ticket) that will allow you to RESPONSIBLY enjoy all of the products featured at the show. These samples are all-you-care-to-taste from this sampling glass.
- Re-Entry. You can come and go, just make sure you get your hand stamped at the exit!
- Last Call is 20 minutes till the end of the event. We stop pouring alcohol at 15 minutes prior to the end of the event.
- Last but not least (although the most important tip on this list) Please Drink Responsibly!
What to Bring
- Blankets & Chairs are welcomed and encouraged.
- Cash. Many of the vendors & food vendors will accept credit cards but to save yourself time and hassle, of having to track down an ATM if they do not, we recommend bringing cash.
- Valid ID. All guests entering will have their ID checked to verify that they are over the legal drinking age if they have purchased a tasting ticket
- Food & Drinks. Feel free to bring your own non-alcoholic beverages and snacks for the day. All bags and coolers will be subject to search.
What NOT to bring
- No pets. Service dogs are welcome but must register in advance and onsite upon arrival with all proper documentation.
- No weapons. All bags are subject to search by our security team.
- No children. This is a 21 and over event.
- No outside alcohol or illegal substances. All bags and coolers are subject to search by our security team.
- Visit the buy tickets page on www.DrinkEatRelax.com
- Add tickets to your cart.
- View your cart.
- Click on the RED LOGO “TROOPID” in the left hand corner of the View Cart page.
- You will go to a new window to enter your military information.
- Once approved by TROOPID a discount will be applied to your cart automatically.
DIRECTIONS & PARKING INFORMATION:
318-316 Guilford Ave, Baltimore, MD 21202
Parking: There is some Street Parking available and Public Parking lots near the event location! Some paid, some free.
Parking in blue. The Assembly Room in red.
Guilford Garage -Located next door to The Assembly Room (314 Guilford Avenue) and is cash only garage, open upon request.
Mercy Bunting Garage – Located ½ block from The Assembly Room on the corner of E. Pleasant Street and Guilford Avenue (240 E. Pleasant Street), open 24/7
If you enjoyed this, check out more posts from the Just Grubbin team here! Also make sure to listen to The Just Grubbin podcast to hear us go into further detail about this and to hear all of our random irreverent takes on food, drink and whatever else.