JOIN US and sample your way through a showcase of the best wines, cocktails, and bartenders in Philadelphia – enjoy some of the best cocktails you have ever had!
About the Event
On Thursday, November 29th, 2018 for The Philadelphia Wine & Cocktail Festival! Enjoy live entertainment with amazing wine & cocktail creations from your favorite bartenders in Philadelphia at one of the area’s most timeless and dazzling venues, The Crystal Tea Room.
3+ Hours of non-stop concoctions with the best liquors as well as a wide variety of local, national, and international wines – all at an affordable price.
Yes, that means unlimited wine & cocktail samples while listening to some great live music along with enjoying light food from several amazing local restaurants. Some wines sampled will be available for purchase by the bottle to take home as well.
There are so many amazing things about this event that it’s hard to sum them all up here! But, we have to clue you in to at least a few…
Dozens of Local, National, and Regional Wines & Cocktails – Your Taste Buds Will Thank You!
Lite Samples – Delicious Pairings for Wine and Cocktails
Celebrity Chef Appearance – Chef Milly from Hells Kitchen!
One of Philadelphia’s BEST Venues!
Exciting Entertainment – DJ & Live Music!
Tickets are now on sale! Philly’s best wine, cocktails, and bartenders. There are three options – General Admission, VIP, and Ultra-VIP tickets. Please see below for both options.
Entry at 6:30pm.
- 3-Hours Of Dozens Of Local, National, And International Wines, Tequilas, Whiskeys, Bourbons, Vodkas, And More.
- A Custom Sampling Glass
- Live Entertainment By Emily Drinker
- Live DJ & Sax By BVT Live Fusion (Really Cool)
- DJ Entertainment By Super-Star DJ Joe Broscoe
- Sample Light Food From Several Local Restaraunts
- Multiple Vendors
- Some Wines Sampled Will Be Available For Purchase By The Bottle To Take Home
- Drink Responsibly. $50 In Complimentary Credits Toward Your First 5 Rides With LYFT When You Use Code PHLEVENTS – Your Safe Ride There Or Home! Sign Up Here…
- Plus More!
Entry at 5:30pm – BEST VALUE!
- 1 Hour Early Admission (Doors Open At 5:30pm) For 1st Chance At All Vendors
- Access To VIP-Only Wines & Cocktails Samples During The 1st Hour…
- Plus Everything With General Admission Tickets!
Entry at 5:30pm – THE BEST IT GETS!!
- Access To The “Ultra VIP” Tasting Tables With 10 Premier Tickets To Sample Super-Premium Products. Think “Top Shelf, Super_Premium”!
- VIP Gift Bag…
- Plus Everything With VIP Admission Tickets!
DIRECTIONS & PARKING
The Crystal Tea Room is located on the south side of City Hall in the Wannaker’s building. You can enter “100 E Penn Square #9B, Philadelphia, PA 19107” in to your navigation system or click the link to view on Google).
Sign for LYFT (Code = PHLEVENTS) and save $50 on your first 5 rides. If you are coming from Center City, your ride will most like be free – or very close to it!
There is paid parking in the lot under Macy’s as well as various lots and garages. Click here if you are looking for PARKING DEALS
Business Casual is typical guest attire for this event.
The Crystal Tea Room is situated in the heart of Philadelphia just steps away from City Hall. Upon arrival, guests will directed to the atrium to enjoy butlered cocktails. The glassed soaring atrium is an indoor conservatory featuring a fountain and greenery providing a year round “outdoor atmosphere” with no threat of weather. Then, Restaurant Festival guests proceed into the heart of the Crystal Tea Room featuring carved columns and opulent crystal chandeliers making this ballroom timeless. This is where you will experience Philadelphia’s top restaurants all under one roof at a very affordable price. You can also expect some delicious cocktails, amazing craft beers and an assortment of national and international wines.
The grandeur of The Crystal Tea Room is sure to take your breath away, while creating an unforgettable Philadelphia Wine & Cocktail Festival. The most elegant of settings, matched by impeccable personal service and attention, combined with over 20 years of event expertise creates a truly unforgettable experience for you and all the foodies that make up this wonderful city.
100 E Penn Square, 9th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19107
GET A FREE RIDE! (UP TO $20)
GET $50 IN COMPLIMENTARY RIDES!
(Code = EVENTS)
New signups only. If you are coming from Center City, your ride will most like be free – or very close to it!