JANUARY 26, 2019
The Tunnel in Manhattan, NY
608 West 28th Street, NYC 10001 (11th & 28th)
TWO BIG SESSIONS
Noon – 4pm Session 1: LESS THAN 200 TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE
The BACON AND THE BEAST! Tasting Session
5:30pm – 9:30pm Session 2: 79% SOLD OUT
The Whole Hog Pig Pickin’ Session
THE BIG APPLE’S Favorite Smoked Meat Onslaught is back – with TEETH! Come and see what over 225,000 people nationwide have enjoyed! This is the our 9th Annual PORK-OUT in West Chelsea. COME AND JOIN US! For a down-home, Southern-fried, good time… to support your inner Redneck!
Get ready to enjoy all those pleasures that true Southerners live by – Beer, Bourbon, Barbeque, Boots, Bacon, Biscuits, Bluegrass and Smoked Beasts! It’s a great day of beer sippin’, bourbon tastin’, music listenin’, cigar smokin’, and barbeque eatin’. Your admission buys you a sampling glass so you can enjoy an ALL-YOU-CARE –TO-TASTE sampling of beer and bourbon sampling of beer and bourbon.
What’s In The Kitchen…
- Limited Access. This is an exclusive event for our super fans. Tickets are limited to 1000 guests per session and all sessions DO SELL OUT.
- Each Guest Receives a Souvenir Glass And Bag
- Food Tastings from our own pit masters / chefs as well as some of NYC’s finest BBQ and Southern cuisine restaurants – pulled pork, ribs, briskets and any fixin’ you could imagine.
- In addition, to these tastings, guests can purchase other BBQ and snack favorites
- Enjoy seminars in the Tasting Theater with Master Distillers, Brewmasters, and Pit Masters from the deep South.
- Dance Or Rock Out to the DJs playing all your favorite tunes.
- Browse brewerania, hot sauces, and bbq accessories.
- Bacon Eating Contestduring both sessions.
- The Shrine of Swine is back! Enjoy whole hogs during each session. Pork worship at its finest!
… And a Few Surprises!
The BACON AND THE BEAST Session 1: $115
Valid from Noon- 4pm Includes admission into the event, a souvenir tasting glass and bag, unlimited samplings of beer and bourbon.
Valid from Noon- 4pm Includes admission into the event, a souvenir tasting glass and bag, unlimited samplings of beer and bourbon. In addition to the all of the features above, if you are a certified MEAT FREAK … join us for SESSION ONE. This session will feature EXOTIC SMOKED MEATS like: Alligator, Lamb, Brontosaurus Ribs, Longhorn Rounds, and much more… In addition there will be local NYC restaurants serving up their favorite Bacon & Southern Dishes (food served Noon – 3pm).
The Whole Hog Pig Pickin’ Session 2: $99
SESSION 2 TICKETS WILL BE ON SALE FOR $75 ON JANUARY 3RD THROUGH JANUARY 11TH!
Valid from 5:30pm – 9:30pm Includes admission into the event, a souvenir tasting glass and bag, unlimited samplings of beer and bourbon.
SESSION TWO will feature stations with many great Southern BBQ meat choices with sides and all the fixin’s.
- It’s for a good cause! A portion of event proceeds go to Spirit of Hope Children’s Foundation Visit: www.spiritofhopechildrensfoundation.org
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to see fun event photos and get information in real time @BeerBourbonBBQ
- Must be 21 years of age to attend.
- Your tickets will be emailed to you, you should bring a printed copy of the PDF ticket that you received when you placed your order. If you have trouble accessing your PDF tickets please email email@example.com for assistance! To ensure lines at the entrance move quickly, please have each guest in your party carry their own individual ticket, and please check in at the appropriate tent according to the ticket you each have purchased. Tents and lines will be marked with signage. You can reconvene with your group inside the festival. Our team is here to help – please ask if you have any questions onsite.
- Looking to transfer you ticket? Absolutely, the name on the ticket is irrelevant, only the barcode is significant! Please forward your PDF e-ticket to the guest attending!
- Valid ID is required.
- Ask for half pours if you are unsure about a product – you can always go back for more.
- Sit in on at least one Tasting Theater Seminar.
- Don’t go hungry! Our food vendors will be sure to have a variety of delicious food, and are ready to serve you.
- Events are rain or shine! All of our event features are under tents if the weather is rainy, but always a good idea to bring your rain boots if it’s going to be wet.
- Water is free and available at our rinsing stations. If you want a bottle of water, they are $2 and can be found at the Merchandise tent.
- Our event staff is here to help you! Please visit the show office on the day of the event if you have any questions.
- Alcohol Sampling. This is a sampling structured event. This means that you are given a tasting glass (if you purchased a tasting ticket) that will allow you to RESPONSIBLY enjoy all of the products featured at the show. These samples are all-you-care-to-taste from this sampling glass.
- Re-Entry. You can come and go, just make sure you get your hand stamped at the exit!
- Last Call is 20 minutes till the end of the event. We stop pouring alcohol at 15 minutes prior to the end of the event.
What to Bring
- Cash. Many of the vendors & food vendors will accept credit cards but to save yourself time and hassle, of having to track down an ATM if they do not, we recommend bringing cash.
- Valid ID. All guests entering will have their ID checked to verify that they are over the legal drinking age if they have purchased a tasting ticket
- Food & Drinks. Feel free to bring your own non-alcoholic beverages and snacks for the day. All bags and coolers will be subject to search.
What NOT to Bring
- Please no umbrellas or tents.
- No pets. Service dogs are welcome but must register in advance and onsite upon arrival with all proper documentation.
- No weapons. All bags are subject to search by our security team.
- No outside alcohol or illegal substances. All bags and coolers are subject to search by our security team.
- Visit the buy tickets page on http://www.DrinkEatRelax.com
- Add tickets to your cart.
- View your cart.
- Click on the RED LOGO “TROOPID” in the left hand corner of the View Cart page.
- You will go to a new window to enter your military information.
- Once approved by TROOPID a discount will be applied to your cart automatically.
608 West 28th Street at 11th Avenue
New York, NY, 10001
Upscale but never uptight, stay at the Cambria hotel & suites, Chelsea, located on 28th St between sixth and seventh avenues. Generous sized rooms, complimentary WiFi, full service Restaurant and Bar open for Breakfast and Dinner, serving local fare and Craft Brews.
Beer, Bourbon & BBQ has teamed up with Lyft to bring you rides in minutes! Use code BBQ2018 to get $5 off your first two rides or by clicking here to have the code automatically applied once downloaded from the link. Valid for new users only.
- SUBWAY: Closest stops are 1, C, E (23rd Street), A, C, E, (34th Street – Penn), 1 (28th Street)
- MTA BUS: M34 to West 34th Street at 11th Avenue
- Queensboro/59th Street Bridge: Head southeast on 59th Street Bridge, take slight right toward 21st Street. Left at 21st street, take ramp onto I-495 W. Exit onto Tunnel Exit Street, turn right at E 34th Street. Left at 12th Avenue/NY-9A. Make U-turn at W 26th Street, right at W 28th Street.
- From Staten Island- Verrazano-Narrows Bridge, head south toward Major Ave. Slight right at Major Ave, turn right at Lily Pond Ave. Take the ramp onto I-278 E. Continue on I-478 W. Take NY-9A/West Street exit. Turn right at NY-9A/West Street. Right at West 28th Street.
Enterprise 30th Parking
505 W. 29th St. (btw. 10th & 11th)
Contact: Juan Carlos Bernal
Park-It W. 26th Parking Corp.
513 W. 26th St. (btw 10th & 11th)
GMC 550 W. 25th St. Car Park LLC
W. 25th St. (btw. 10th & 11th)
MTP 29 Operating Corp.
613-635 W. 29th St. (btw. 11th & 12th)
Other things to know before you go:
- Accessibility. This event site is an accessible facility.
- Can I leave my car overnight? You need to check with the lot you are parking in directly for their policy on overnight parking.
SHRINE OF SWINE
1:30pm: Handsome Devil
6:30pm: Handsome Devil
BACON EATING CONTEST SESSION 1: 2:00pm
BACON EATING CONTEST SESSION 2: 7:30pm
MUSIC BY DJ FLAVA
If you enjoyed this, check out more posts from the Just Grubbin team here! Also make sure to listen to The Just Grubbin podcast to hear us go into further detail about this and to hear all of our random irreverent takes on food, drink and whatever else.