RAW * GRILLED * STEAMED
ONLINE TICKETS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE! LIMITED AMOUNT OF TICKETS WILL BE SOLD ONSITE!
ONSITE PRICE: $110
Join Us For a Shucking Good Time and this 12th Annual Affair! Seafood and More Seafood and Lots of Libations. We are very excited to bring the best of the bivalves to you along with some great pit beef and other surprises. We started this event at The Heavy Seas Brewery over a decade ago and now with this new location – The Assembly Room and some new participation from other breweries and distillers….we are prepared to take this event to the next level.
Enjoy the world’s best SHUCKERS – shucking just for you, smell the FIRE under the grilled oysters, taste the BRINY flavor of the steamed seafood, watch the action while the symphony of tastes plays on right before your eyes. Heavy Seas will have a full array of beers along with over 30+ other breweries, wineries and distilleries. Plus lots of games and great music on the main stage.
ALL GUESTS WILL ENJOY:
- Over 20 Live Shuckers shucking 1,000’s of All-You-Care-To-Taste Raw Oysters.
- Over 20 different types of raw oysters being shucked and served
- Over 30 INTERNATIONAL and LOCAL Beers, Wines, and Spirits in an ALL-YOU-CARE-TO-TASTE affair. Last call is at 3:45pm.
- A Souvenir Glass to take home
- All-You-Care-To-Taste Steamed & Roasted Oysters, Mussels, and Clams.
- All-You-Care-To-Taste Baltimore’s own Pit Beef from the Meat Department. Cleanse your palate of all seafood and enjoy some great meat dishes!
- THE ALMOST FAMOUS BLOODY MARY BAR! Featuring all of your favorite toppings – build your own masterpiece!
- The Wine Grove with wines paired specifically for seafood.
- Great music!
- and one very angry mermaid!
ONSITE PRICE: $110
Access from Noon – 4PM. Admission includes a souvenir glass with Over 30 All-You-Care-To-Taste Beers, Wines & Spirits. All-You-Care-To-Taste Oysters and other seafood dishes with access to restaurant tasting stations and The Meat Department,
Tickets will be priced in a tier – the earlier you buy – the cheaper they are! Limited tickets will be available for purchase onsite. In the interest of everyone having the best possible time, there is a maximum capacity restriction that we must abide by. Should we reach that number with advance tickets or at some point during the event day – we WILL suspend the sale of tickets. We strongly encourage you to buy advance tickets online to ensure you are all set. Our goal is a fun, value-oriented experience that wows you and is worthy of your valuable weekend time.
*We apologize but neither the entrance nor the second floor of The Assembly Room are wheelchair accessible.
SHUCK * SLURP * REPEAT
DIRECTIONS & PARKING INFORMATION:
318-316 Guilford Ave, Baltimore, MD 21202
Click HERE for personalized directions!
Parking: There is some Street Parking available and Public Parking lots near the event location! Some paid, some free.
Parking in blue. The Assembly Room in red.
- General Information:
- We apologize but neither the entrance nor the second floor of The Assembly Room are wheelchair accessible
- It’s for a good cause! A portion of event proceeds go to Spirit of Hope Children’s Foundation Visit: www.spiritofhopechildrensfoundation.org
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to see fun event photos and get information in real time @DrinkEatRelax
- Must be 21 years of age to attend.
- Your tickets will be emailed to you, you should bring a printed copy of the PDF ticket that you received when you placed your order
- Valid ID is required.
- Oysters are served 3 at a time per person.
- Be sure to recycle your oyster shells while onsite – help the Oyster Recovery Partnership!
- Consuming Raw Seafood can be hazardous to your health.
- Events are rain or shine! All of our event features are under tents if the weather is rainy, but always a good idea to bring your rain boots if it’s going to be wet.
- If you want a bottle of water, they are $2 and can be found at the Merchandise tent.
- Our event staff is here to help you! Please visit the show office on the day of the event if you have any questions.
- Alcohol Sampling. This is a sampling structured event. This means that you are given a tasting glass (if you purchased a tasting ticket) that will allow you to RESPONSIBLY enjoy all of the products featured at the show. These samples are all-you-care-to-taste from this sampling glass.
- Re-Entry. You can come and go, just make sure you get your hand stamped at the exit!
- Last Call is 20 minutes till the end of the event. We stop pouring alcohol at 15 minutes prior to the end of the event.
- Last but not least (although the most important tip on this list) Please Drink Responsibly!
- What to Bring
- Cash. Many of the vendors & food vendors will accept credit cards but to save yourself time and hassle, we recommend bringing cash. Cash will also only be accepted to tip your Shuckers!
- Valid ID. All guests entering will have their ID checked to verify that they are over the legal drinking age if they have purchased a tasting ticket
- Food & Drinks. Feel free to bring your own non-alcoholic beverages and snacks for the day. All bags and coolers will be subject to search.
- What NOT to bring
- No pets. Service dogs are welcome but must register in advance and onsite upon arrival with all proper documentation.
- No weapons. All bags are subject to search by our security team.
- No children. This is a 21 and over event.
- No outside alcohol or illegal substances. All bags and coolers are subject to search by our security team.
- Military Discounts
- Visit the buy tickets page on www.DrinkEatRelax.com
- Add tickets to your cart.
- View your cart.
- Click on the RED LOGO “TROOPID” in the left hand corner of the View Cart page.
- You will go to a new window to enter your military information.
- Once approved by TROOPID a discount will be applied to your cart automatically.
If you enjoyed this, check out more posts from the Just Grubbin team here! Also make sure to listen to The Just Grubbin podcast to hear us go into further detail about this and to hear all of our random irreverent takes on food, drink and whatever else.