FEBRUARY 16, 2019
Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park
Noon – 6pm
VIP Bacon & Whole Hog Session
2pm – 6pm
General Admission Session
(Last Call 5:30)
TAMPA’s Favorite Smoked Meat Onslaught is back – with TEETH! This is the our 5th Annual PORK-OUT in Curtis Hixon Park. COME AND JOIN US!
Get ready to enjoy all those pleasures that true Southerners live by – Beer, Bourbon, Barbeque, Boots, Bacon, Biscuits, Bluegrass and Smoked Beasts! It’s a great day of beer sippin’, bourbon tastin’, music listenin’, cigar smokin’, and barbeque eatin’. Your admission buys you a sampling glass so you can enjoy an ALL-YOU-CARE –TO-TASTE sampling of beer and bourbon.
What’s In The Kitchen…
- All guests receive a Souvenir Glass For Tastings.
- All You Care To Taste Beer and Bourbon Tastings as you stroll from table to table and tent to tent. There are over 40 Bourbons and 60 Beers on Tap. Enjoy, but please drink responsibly.
- HUGE VIP AREA…on The Mezzanine. We’ve GROWN IT BY 30%… and stocked full of specialty tastes and lots of local restaurants showing off their BBQ and bacon dishes. Listing of restaurants to come.
- GAMING AREA with Giant Jenga, and Cornhole and More!
- The Shrine of Swine! Enjoy Whole hogs every hour and worship the Pork Gods!!!
- MORE BBQ THAN EVER! We’ve doubled your selection. Enjoy the great barbeque selection – pulled pork from whole hogs, ribs, brisket, chickens, sausages and any fixin’ you could imagine. We’ll keep the portions heavy and the prices low.
- NEW GRAND POOBAH Lounge Area. For individuals and / or companies looking to have some chillax time or a great corporate hospitality area. We’ve added a special lounge complete with bartenders, specialty cocktails, high-end bourbons and beers and a reserved seat for everyone.
- Enjoy Seminars in the Tasting Theater with Master Distillers, Brewmasters, and Pit Masters From the Deep South.
- Listen To Live Rock & Blues Music on The Main Stage
- Enjoy the Great Contests on the Main Stage: Tampa’s Best Beer Belly Drink Like A Lady, and Bacon Eating Competitions.
- Browse Cool Exhibits of Brewerania, Hot sauces, bbq accessories for all guests.
… And a Few Surprises!
VIP BACON & WHOLE HOG SESSION: $75 Advance
PURCHASE 2 OR 4 PACKS FOR A LIMITED TIME!
Valid Saturday NOON – 6pm. In addition to the all of the features above, this session offers an exclusive tasting experience in the VIP Area (VIP Area closes at 5pm). Each guest will enjoy 12+ Tasting Stations featuring great dishes from local restaurants serving up their favorites from Noon – 2pm. Other benefits include 2 extra hours of sampling & much more.
GENERAL ADMISSION SESSION: $40 Advance
Valid Saturday 2pm – 6pm Includes admission into the event, a souvenir tasting glass, unlimited beer and bourbon sampling, and all live entertainment.
GRAND POOBAH Lounge Ticket for VIP BACON & WHOLE HOG Session: $125
Valid Saturday NOON–6pm. In addition to the all of the features in the VIP ticket, this session offers an exclusive GRAND POOBAH Lounge Area that includes: Bar with specialty cocktails, water, soft drinks, snacks, high-end bourbon / beer tastings, lounge seating in exclusive area, and an opportunity for private corporate hospitality. Each guest is guaranteed a reserved lounge seat. For corporate hospitality options, please email Jess@triggeragency.com
KIDS 12 & UNDER ARE FREE.
This event is not designed for children. They are welcome but you will find very little of interest to them.
All guests must be 21 or over to attend this event.
Onsite ticket sales will be available. Onsite ticket prices will be increased to cover all taxes and fees.
- General Information
- It’s for a good cause! A portion of event proceeds go to Spirit of Hope Children’s Foundation Visit: www.spiritofhopechildrensfoundation.org
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to see fun event photos and get information in real time @BeerBourbonBBQ
- Must be 21 years of age to attend.
- Your tickets will be emailed to you. You should bring a printed copy of the PDF ticket that you received when you placed your order. If you have trouble accessing your PDF tickets please email email@example.com for assistance! To ensure lines at the entrance move quickly, please have each guest in your party carry their own individual ticket, and please check in at the appropriate tent according to the ticket you each have purchased. Tents and lines will be marked with signage. You can reconvene with your group inside the festival. Our team is here to help – please ask if you have any questions onsite.
- Looking to transfer you ticket? Absolutely, the name on the ticket is irrelevant, only the barcode is significant! Please forward your PDF e-ticket to the guest attending!
- Valid ID is required.
- Ask for half pours if you are unsure about a product – you can always go back for more.
- Sit in on at least one Tasting Theater Seminar.
- Don’t go hungry! Our food vendors will be sure to have a variety of delicious food, and are ready to serve you.
- Events are rain or shine! All of our event features are under tents if the weather is rainy, but it is always a good idea to bring your rain boots if it’s going to be wet.
- Water is free and available at our rinsing stations. If you want a bottle of water, they are $2 and can be found at the Merchandise tent.
- Our event staff is here to help you! Please visit the show office on the day of the event if you have any questions.
- Alcohol Sampling. This is a sampling structured event. This means that you are given a tasting glass (if you purchased a tasting ticket) that will allow you to RESPONSIBLY enjoy all of the products featured at the show. These samples are all-you-care-to-taste from this sampling glass.
- Re-Entry. You can come and go, just make sure you get your hand stamped at the exit!
- Last Call is 20 minutes till the end of the event. We stop pouring alcohol at 15 minutes prior to the end of the event.
- What to Bring
- Cash. Many of the vendors & food vendors will accept credit cards but to save yourself time and hassle, of having to track down an ATM if they do not, we recommend bringing cash.
- Valid ID. All guests entering will have their ID checked to verify that they are over the legal drinking age if they have purchased a tasting ticket
- Food & Drinks. Feel free to bring your own non-alcoholic beverages and snacks for the day. All bags and coolers will be subject to search.
- What NOT to bring
- Please no umbrellas or tents.
- No pets. Service dogs are welcome but must register in advance and onsite upon arrival with all proper documentation.
- No weapons. All bags are subject to search by our security team.
- No outside alcohol or illegal substances. All bags and coolers are subject to search by our security team.
- Military Discounts
- Visit the buy tickets page on http://www.DrinkEatRelax.com
- Add tickets to your cart.
- View your cart.
- Click on the RED LOGO “TROOPID” in the left hand corner of the View Cart page.
- You will go to a new window to enter your military information.
- Once approved by TROOPID a discount will be applied to your cart automatically.
Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park
600 N Ashley Dr, Tampa, FL
Downtown Transportation Services:
- Tampa Water Taxi: 888-665-8687
- The TECO Trolley Line: 813-254-4278
- Bus Service: 813-254-4278
PARKING IN POE GARAGE IS A FLAT RATE OF 10$!
To make parking easy and stress free, we have partnered with Parking Panda, the nationwide leader in online parking reservations. View real-time availability and pricingnear the 2016 Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival.
Simply compare parking options, reserve, and use your confirmation to access the facility. We strongly recommend that you purchase your parking in advance, if driving.
- Public parking garages are plentiful along the Riverwalk. Rates vary.
- On street metered parking North of Kennedy Blvd is free on weekends and weeknights after 6pm. Between Whiting and Kennedy meters are enforced Mon.-Sat. 8am-8pm and Sun. 1pm-8pm. Between Garrison Channel and Whiting it is enforced Mon.-Sun. 8am-midnight. Rates vary.
- The City of Tampa’s solar-powered pay stations offer parking patrons more payment options than the standard coin-only meters, making paying for parking more convenient than ever. Not only do the new pay stations accept nickels, dimes, quarters and dollar coins, but also Visa and Mastercard credit and debit cards.
- “Pay Here” signs with directional arrows accompany each pay station location, directing parking patrons where to pay for their parking. You can pay for your parking at any pay station, regardless of the pay station location. All you need to do is remember your space number.
- The riverwalk is quite long, and depending on where you want to visit, there are different directions. These will get you into Downtown, where you can secure parking and then enjoy your day on the river!
- From Bradenton/Sarasota
Take I-75 to Exit 256 (Lee Roy Selmon Crosstown Expressway), West on Crosstown Expressway to Exit 7 (Downtown West), West on Brorein to Tampa Street. There are several lots and the Tampa Convention Center garage available for parking.
- From St. Petersburg & Tampa International Airport
Take I-275 North to Exit 44 Downtown West (Ashley/Tampa Street). The exit splits; bear to the right (Ashley Street). The Poe Garage is on the right and street parking is available.
- From Clearwater
Take Courtney Campbell Causeway East (S.R. 60) to I-275 North to Exit 44 Downtown West (Ashley/Tampa Street). The exit splits; bear to the right (Ashley Street). The Poe Garage is on the right and street parking is available.
- From Orlando/Lakeland
Take I-4 West to Tampa. It turns into I-275. Follow I-275 South to Exit 44 Downtown West (Ashley/Tampa Street). The exit splits; bear to the right (Ashley Street). The Poe Garage is on the right and street parking is available.
- From Brandon
Take Lee Roy Selmon (Crosstown Expressway) West to Exit 7 Downtown West. Proceed straight down exit onto Brorein Street to Tampa Street. There are several city lots and the Tampa Convention Center available for parking.
- From Ocala
Take I-75 South to I-275South. Follow I-275 South to Exit 44 Downtown West (Ashley/Tampa Street). The exit splits; bear to the right (Ashley Street). The Poe Garage is on the right and street parking is available.
- From Ybor City
You can park in the Ybor parking garage and catch the trolley to the Riverwalk at Cotanchobee, Marriott, and the Convention Center.
Need a hotel?
Other things you need to know:
- Accessibility. This event site is an accessible facility.
- Can I leave my car overnight? You need to check with the lot you are parking in directly for their policy on overnight parking.
- Buy a designated driver ticket or a friend to come with you, or have someone pick you up after the event! This is the key to any great day of drinking, so be sure to have a ride lined up.
- Research where to park and how to get there in advance – it will make your arrival a lot easier.
MAIN STAGE SCHEDULE
12:00pm – 12:45pm
107.3 The Eagle Band Contest Winner
1:00pm – 1:30pm
Love and Addiction
1:45pm – 3:15pm
Ronnie Dee and The Superstars
3:30pm – 4:15pm
Best Beer Belly and Drink Like A Lady Contests
4:15pm – 6:00pm
If you enjoyed this, check out more posts from the Just Grubbin team here! Also make sure to listen to The Just Grubbin podcast to hear us go into further detail about this and to hear all of our random irreverent takes on food, drink and whatever else.