March 2, 2019
Noon – 6pm
VIP Bacon & Whole Hog Session
2pm – 6pm
ATLANTA’s Favorite Smoked Meat Onslaught is back – with TEETH! This is the our 5th Annual PORK-OUT in Atlantic Station. COME AND JOIN US!
Get ready to enjoy all those pleasures that true Southerners live by – Beer, Bourbon, Barbeque, Boots, Bacon, Biscuits, Bluegrass and Smoked Beasts! It’s a great day of beer sippin’, bourbon tastin’, music listenin’, cigar smokin’, and barbeque eatin’. Your admission buys you a sampling glass so you can enjoy an ALL-YOU-CARE –TO-TASTE sampling of beer and bourbon.
What’s In The Kitchen…
- This Year’s Show Will See a Larger New Footprint and a Smaller Crowd. This is so we can accommodate the growth of the event – in a positive way.
We’ve grown the show by an additional 25%
We’ve increased our alcohol distribution by over 30%
We’ve added MORE of the best BBQ in the South
We’ve decreased our ticket capacities by 20%
- WHAT THIS MEANS IS WE WILL SELL OUT TICKETS SOONER AND WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCOMMODATE EVERYONE BUT THOSE WHO ARE AT THE EVENT SHOULD HAVE A MORE ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE.
- All Guests Receive a Souvenir Glass for Tastings.
- All You Care To Taste Beer and Bourbon Tastings as you stroll from table to table and tent to tent. There are 40 Bourbons and 60 Beers on Tap. Enjoy, but please drink responsibly.
- MORE BBQ THAN EVER! We’ve doubled your selection. Enjoy the great barbeque selection – pulled pork from whole hogs, ribs, brisket, chickens, sausages and any fixin’ you could imagine. We’ll keep the portions heavy and the prices low.
- The Shrine of Swine! Enjoy Whole hogs all day from Official Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Pitmaster, Bill Eason. Check out his endless supply of awards shown below and worship the Pork Gods!
- VIP Session & Area with food and specialty tastes. We’ve GROWN IT BY 20%…and stocked full of specialty tastes and lots of local restaurants showing off their BBQ and bacon dishes. Listing of restaurants to come. (Vip area closes at 5pm)
- Enjoy Seminars in the Tasting Theater with Master Distillers, Brewmasters, and Pit Masters From the Deep South.
- Listen To Live Rock & Country on The Main Stage.
- GAMING AREA with Great Outdoor Activities!
- Browse Cool Exhibits of Brewerania, Hot sauces and BBQ accessories.
- Enjoy the Great Contests on the Main Stage: Atlanta’s Best Beer Belly Drink Like A Lady, and Bacon Eating Competitions.
… And a Few Surprises!
VIP BACON & WHOLE HOG SESSION: $85 Advance
Valid Saturday NOON–6pm. In addition to the all of the features above, this session offers an exclusive tasting experience in the VIP Area (VIP Area closes at 5pm). Each guest will enjoy 12+ Tasting Stations featuring great dishes from local restaurants serving up their favorites from Noon-2pm. Other benefits include 2 extra hours of sampling, specialty beer and bourbon tastes & much more.
GENERAL ADMISSION SESSION: $40 Advance
Valid Saturday 2pm – 6pm. Includes a souvenir tasting glass, unlimited sampling of beer and bourbon, and all live entertainment.
2 FOR 1 TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR THE FIRST 50 TICKET PURCHASERS ON JANUARY 3RD! AFTER THAT, TICKETS WILL BE ONSALE FOR $30 THROUGH JANUARY 11TH!
Designated Driver Admission: $25
NOT AVAILABLE IN ADVANCE, YOU MUST PURCHASE THIS TICKET ON-SITE
Valid during any Saturday session. Includes admission into the event only. This ticket does not allow access to the VIP area.
KIDS 12 & UNDER ARE FREE.
This event is not designed for children. They are welcome but you will find very little of interest to them.
All guests must be 21 or over to attend this event.
Onsite ticket sales will be available. Onsite ticket prices will be increased to cover all taxes and fees.
- General Information
- It’s for a good cause! A portion of event proceeds go to Spirit of Hope Children’s Foundation Visit: www.spiritofhopechildrensfoundation.org
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to see fun event photos and get information in real time @BeerBourbonBBQ
- Must be 21 years of age to attend.
- Your tickets will be emailed to you, you should bring a printed copy of the PDF ticket that you received when you placed your order. If you have trouble accessing your PDF tickets please email email@example.com for assistance! To ensure lines at the entrance move quickly, please have each guest in your party carry their own individual ticket, and please check in at the appropriate tent according to the ticket you each have purchased. Tents and lines will be marked with signage. You can reconvene with your group inside the festival. Our team is here to help – please ask if you have any questions onsite.
- Looking to transfer you ticket? Absolutely, the name on the ticket is irrelevant, only the barcode is significant! Please forward your PDF e-ticket to the guest attending!
- Valid ID is required.
- Ask for half pours if you are unsure about a product – you can always go back for more.
- Sit in on at least one Tasting Theater Seminar.
- Don’t go hungry! Our food vendors will be sure to have a variety of delicious food, and are ready to serve you.
- Events are rain or shine! All of our event features are under tents if the weather is rainy, but always a good idea to bring your rain boots if it’s going to be wet.
- Water is free and available at our rinsing stations. If you want a bottle of water, they are $2 and can be found at the Merchandise tent.
- Our event staff is here to help you! Please visit the show office on the day of the event if you have any questions.
- Alcohol Sampling. This is a sampling structured event. This means that you are given a tasting glass (if you purchased a tasting ticket) that will allow you to RESPONSIBLY enjoy all of the products featured at the show. These samples are all-you-care-to-taste from this sampling glass.
- Re-Entry. You can come and go, just make sure you get your hand stamped at the exit!
- Last Call is 20 minutes till the end of the event. We stop pouring alcohol at 15 minutes prior to the end of the event.
- What to Bring
- Cash. Many of the vendors & food vendors will accept credit cards but to save yourself time and hassle, of having to track down an ATM if they do not, we recommend bringing cash.
- Valid ID. All guests entering will have their ID checked to verify that they are over the legal drinking age if they have purchased a tasting ticket
- Food & Drinks. Feel free to bring your own non-alcoholic beverages and snacks for the day. All bags and coolers will be subject to search.
- What NOT to bring
- Please no umbrellas or tents.
- No pets. Service dogs are welcome but must register in advance and onsite upon arrival with all proper documentation.
- No weapons. All bags are subject to search by our security team.
- No outside alcohol or illegal substances. All bags and coolers are subject to search by our security team.
- Military Discounts
- Visit the buy tickets page on http://www.DrinkEatRelax.com
- Add tickets to your cart.
- View your cart.
- Click on the RED LOGO “TROOPID” in the left hand corner of the View Cart page.
- You will go to a new window to enter your military information.
- Once approved by TROOPID a discount will be applied to your cart automatically.
Free Shuttle: The Atlantic Station FREE RIDE shuttle is NO COST to riders.
The FREE RIDE shuttle runs along the 17th Street bus only lane from the Arts Center Station to The Flats and IKEA — making stops at the designated MARTA bus stops in addition to other stops identified on the updated map. The FREE RIDE shuttle stop at the Arts Center Station is located in the MARTA Bus Bay alongside the MARTA bus for Atlantic Station.Download a printable map of the FREE RIDE Shuttle
The FREE RIDE shuttle runs from 5am – 1am
The MARTA Arts Center Station is located at the corner of 15th Street and West Peachtree Street. The MARTA rail system operates from 5:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. Monday through Friday. Weekend hours are from 6 a.m. until 12:30 a.m.
Call ASAP+ at 404-541-0808 for more shuttle information from 10am to 4pm, or Lanier Parking at 404-249-9138 after hours CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE SHUTTLE IN REAL TIME TRANSIT.
DOWNLOAD THEIR MOBILE APP!
Get on Techwood Dr NW from Fowler St. NW. Take Spring st. NW to West Peachtree St. NW
The Retail District rests on a three level parking facility providing 7,200 parking spaces and 16 color-coded stairwells to get you where you want to go. Should you wish to make a quick stop, consider on the street parking with credit card-friendly meters located throughout the District.
There are a number of different parking applications operating simultaneously. These include self park, front row parking, valet and on-street meters.
FOR ALL PARKING INFORMATION AND RATES CLICK HERE.
Other Things You need To Know:
- Accessibility. This event site is an accessible facility.
- Can I leave my car overnight? You need to check with the lot you are parking in directly for their policy on overnight parking.
- Buy a designated driver ticket for a friend to come with you, or have someone pick you up after the event! This is the key to any great day of drinking, so be sure to have a ride lined up.
- Research where to park and how to get there in advance – it will make your arrival a lot easier.
If you enjoyed this, check out more posts from the Just Grubbin team here! Also make sure to listen to The Just Grubbin podcast to hear us go into further detail about this and to hear all of our random irreverent takes on food, drink and whatever else.