Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival– Charlotte, NC
March 9, 2019
AvidxChange Music Factory
Noon – 2pm
VIP Whole Hog & MAC & CHEESE Session
2:00pm – 6:00pm
General Admission Session
We’re Going Uptown!
CHARLOTTE’s Favorite Smoked Meat Onslaught is back – with TEETH! Come and see what over 225,000 people nationwide have enjoyed! This is the our 13th Annual PORK-OUT in The Queen City. COME AND JOIN US! For a down-home, Southern-fried, good time… to support your inner Redneck!
Get ready to enjoy all those pleasures that true Southerners live by – Beer, Bourbon, Barbeque, Boots, Bacon, Biscuits,Bluegrass and Smoked Beasts! It’s a great day of beer sippin’, bourbon tastin’, music listenin’, cigar smokin’, and barbeque eatin’. Your admission buys you a sampling glass so you can enjoy an ALL-YOU-CARE –TO-TASTE sampling of beer and bourbon.
What’s In The Kitchen…
- Great New Location Uptown. We’ve Outgrown our old location and we’ve moved uptown. This year – the show will kick off the Spring with our new home at the AvidxChange Music Factory. What this means is easy access and a more central location…..but the SAME DOWN HOME FUN
- NEW MAC & CHEESE Pavilion For our VIP Ticket holders. We’re having a melt down with 16 different styles of MAC & CHEESE’s for you to try at the show. Try everybody’s favorite dish from CHARLOTTE’s best food trucks and restaurants. Samples are unlimited from Noon to 2pm.
- BBQ Dinner Plate. All VIP Guests all receive a BBQ dinner plate.
- SWAG: All Guests Receive a Souvenir Glass for Tastings. First 200 People For Each Session Get a Free Souvenir Bag.
- All You Care To Taste Beer and Bourbon Tastings as you stroll from table to table. There are 40 Bourbons and 60 Beers on Tap. Enjoy, but please drink responsibly.
- BBQ Galore! Enjoy the great barbeque selection from our vendors onsite – pulled pork from whole hogs, ribs, brisket, chickens, sausages and all the fixins’ you can imagine. We’ll keep the portions heavy and the prices low.
- The Shrine of Swine! Yes – Your favorite is back. The Shrine features pulled pork – right from the source. Pork Worship at its finest!
- LEARN: Enjoy Seminars in the Tasting Theater with Master Distillers, Brewmasters, and Pit Masters From the Deep South.
- DANCE: Listen To Live Rock & Blues Music on The Main Stage.
- … And a Few Surprises!
VIP WHOLE HOG / MAC & CHEESE Session : $75 Advance
FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!
Valid Saturday Noon – 6pm. Includes admission into the event, a souvenir tasting glass and bag, unlimited beer and bourbon sampling, 2 extra hours of sampling and all live entertainment. In addition, VIP Whole Hog Session offers a Barbecue Dinner Plate with pulled pork and two sides plus access to the MAC & CHEESE Pavilion.
GENERAL ADMISSION SESSION: $40 Advance
TICKETS WILL BE ON SALE FOR $30 THROUGH JANUARY 11TH
Valid Saturday 2pm – 6pm. Includes a souvenir tasting glass, unlimited sampling of beer and bourbon, and all live entertainment.
KIDS 12 & UNDER ARE FREE.
This event is not designed for children. They are welcome but you will find very little of interest to them.
All guests must be 21 or over to attend this event.
Onsite ticket sales will be available. Onsite ticket prices will be increased to cover all taxes and fees.
- Events General Information
- It’s for a good cause! A portion of event proceeds go to Spirit of Hope Children’s Foundation Visit: www.spiritofhopechildrensfoundation.org
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to see fun event photos and get information in real time @BeerBourbonBBQ
- Must be 21 years of age to attend.
- Your tickets will be emailed to you, you should bring a printed copy of the PDF ticket that you received when you placed your order. If you have trouble accessing your PDF tickets please email email@example.com for assistance! To ensure lines at the entrance move quickly, please have each guest in your party carry their own individual ticket, and please check in at the appropriate tent according to the ticket you each have purchased. Tents and lines will be marked with signage. You can reconvene with your group inside the festival. Our team is here to help – please ask if you have any questions onsite.
- Looking to transfer you ticket? Absolutely, the name on the ticket is irrelevant, only the barcode is significant! Please forward your PDF e-ticket to the guest attending!
- Valid ID is required.
- Ask for half pours if you are unsure about a product – you can always go back for more.
- Sit in on at least one Tasting Theater Seminar.
- Don’t go hungry! Our food vendors will be sure to have a variety of delicious food, and are ready to serve you.
- Events are rain or shine! All of our event features are under tents if the weather is rainy, but always a good idea to bring your rain boots if it’s going to be wet.
- Water is free and available at our rinsing stations. If you want a bottle of water, they are $2 and can be found at the Merchandise tent.
- Our event staff is here to help you! Please visit the show office on the day of the event if you have any questions.
- Alcohol Sampling. This is a sampling structured event. This means that you are given a tasting glass (if you purchased a tasting ticket) that will allow you to RESPONSIBLY enjoy all of the products featured at the show. These samples are all-you-care-to-taste from this sampling glass.
- Re-Entry. You can come and go, just make sure you get your hand stamped at the exit!
- Last Call is 20 minutes till the end of the event. We stop pouring alcohol at 15 minutes prior to the end of the event.
- What to Bring
- Cash. Many of the vendors & food vendors will accept credit cards but to save yourself time and hassle, of having to track down an ATM if they do not, we recommend bringing cash.
- Valid ID. All guests entering will have their ID checked to verify that they are over the legal drinking age if they have purchased a tasting ticket
- Food & Drinks. Feel free to bring your own non-alcoholic beverages and snacks for the day. All bags and coolers will be subject to search.
- What NOT to bring
- Please no umbrellas or tents.
- No pets. Service dogs are welcome but must register in advance and onsite upon arrival with all proper documentation.
- No weapons. All bags are subject to search by our security team.
- No outside alcohol or illegal substances. All bags and coolers are subject to search by our security team.
- Military Discounts
- Visit the buy tickets page on http://www.DrinkEatRelax.com
- Add tickets to your cart.
- View your cart.
- Click on the RED LOGO “TROOPID” in the left hand corner of the View Cart page.
- You will go to a new window to enter your military information.
- Once approved by TROOPID a discount will be applied to your cart automatically.
If you enjoyed this, check out more posts from the Just Grubbin team here! Also make sure to listen to The Just Grubbin podcast to hear us go into further detail about this and to hear all of our random irreverent takes on food, drink and whatever else.