America’s Favorite Travel Show Returns to Philadelphia
Philadelphia / March 9 – 10, 2019
Pennsylvania Convention Center
Discover the World In One Weekend, All Under One Roof.
At America’s Favorite Travel Show, you’ll:
- Explore endless vacation options
- Discover over 150+ destinations from around the globe
- Plan your trip face-to-face with thousands of travel experts
- Meet travel celebrities Pauline Frommer, Andrew McCarthy, and Rudy Maxa
- Attend dozens of educational seminars on the Savvy Traveler and Destinations Theaters
- Immerse yourself in faraway cultures with song and dance on the Global Beats Stage
- Enjoy fun for the whole family with virtual reality experiences and Green Screen Photo Booth
- Plus, save big with exclusive show-only specials and trip giveaways
The best part? All of this is included with your ticket. Make the first stop on your trip the Philadelphia Travel & Adventure Show – buy your tickets today!
Adults 17 and over. Children 16 and under are free when accompanied by an adult.
Note: CASH ONLY is accepted at the Box Office. ATMs are readily available at the Convention Center.
One Day Adult Ticket: $15.00
Two Day Adult Ticket: $22.00
Active Duty Military Discount: The Travel & Adventure Shows support all of our men and women in the U.S. armed forces. We thank you for your service. Please accept our small token of thanks – U.S. active duty military, and 4 members of their family are provided FREE admission to the Travel Show. Please present U.S. active duty military ID at the Advance Registration/Will Call registration counter at the Show.
Re-entry: Wristbands must be worn at all times for SAME DAY ONLY re-entry.
*Price valid until 11:59 pm (EST) Friday – March 8, 2019
Pennsylvania Convention Center (Hall D)
1101 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Follow show signs to HALL D located at 13th Street and Arch Street
2019 Show Dates/Hours:
Public Show Hours:
Saturday, March 9: 10:00am-5:00pm (9:30am Open for Travel Trade Only)
Sunday, March 10: 11:00am-4:00pm
For more information on directions and parking, Click Here
If you enjoyed this, check out more posts from the Just Grubbin team here! Also make sure to listen to The Just Grubbin podcast to hear us go into further detail about this and to hear all of our random irreverent takes on food, drink and whatever else.