Beer & Bacon Festival– Cary, NC
April 6, 2019
TOWN OF CARY’S BOOTH AMPHITHEATRE
Noon – 6pm
Bottoms Up, Bacon Down
VIP BACON + MAC & CHEESE Session: Noon – 6pm
Bacon and Beer Session: 2pm – 6pm
Beer Session: 3pm – 6pm
75 Craft Beers, Wines, Spirits and Ciders
16 Mac & Cheese Styles
Lots and Lots of Bacon!
What’s On The Griddle…
- Bacon, more bacon, and then some bacon
- 12 restaurants and Food Trucks will feature awesome BACON dishes. These stations are open until 3pm. After that – we don’t guarantee anything…..but you never know. Each guest gets a souvenir glass plus 75+ of their favorite craft beers, wine, spirits and ciders.
- NEW MAC & CHEESE Pavilion For our VIP Ticket holders. We’re having a melt down with 16 different MAC & CHEESE’s for you to try at the show. Try everybody’s favorite dish from CARY’S best food trucks and restaurants. These station are open until 2pm. After that – we don’t guarantee anything…..but you never know.
- NEW Bacon ART Displays
- The Bacon Griddles will be cooking 2 tons of gourmet bacon right on-site.
- Great Music on The Main Stage All Day
- A Whole Hog Butchering Demo
- All of this plus fun foodie exhibits and so much more!
This event has sold out for 4 years in a row!
VIP BACON + MAC & CHEESE SESSION: $75
Valid Noon – 6pm. ONLY 500 Tickets Available. The BACON + MAC & CHEESE SESSION offers an exclusive tasting experience. Each guest enjoys all of the benefits outlined, with 2 extra hours of tastings, limited admission, a souvenir glass and mac & cheese bowl, and some surprises. These tickets are limited and will SELL OUT. Squeal like a pig in a cheese blanket! Last year’s restaurants……
BEER & BACON SESSION: $55
Valid 2pm – 6pm. Your admission includes a souvenir glass and boundless portions of over 75 craft beers and wines, and all live entertainment.
BEER SESSION: $40
Valid 3pm – 6pm. Admission includes a souvenir glass, 75+ beers, wines, spirits and ciders plus all entertainment.
KIDS 12 & UNDER ARE FREE. This event is not designed for children. They are welcome but you will find very little of interest to them.
A portion of your ticket admission price goes to a Virginia non-profit: The Spirit of Hope Children’s Foundation. However, your ticket is not tax-deductible. Your total admission ticket includes the highlighted dollar amount plus admission taxes and fees, where applicable.
*SALE DETAILS: Some events/tickets are not included in the sale. 2 for 1 tickets are 2 tickets for the price of 1 ticket. A limited amount of these tickets will be available for purchase. This price is off of the onsite ticket price (not the discounted sale/advance price). An option will appear on the ticket page that says “2 for 1” – You must select this specific option to get the offer. Once the 2 for 1 offer is gone some tickets will be sold at a discounted rate for a limited time. Sale prices are on NEW ticket orders only. Onsite ticket sales will be available. Onsite ticket prices will be increased to cover all taxes and fees.
Town of Cary’s Booth Amphitheatre
8003 Regency Parkway Cary, NC 27518
BOOK A DESIGNATED DRIVER WITH SAFE RIDE HOME -BOOK IN ADVANCE OR ONSITE AT THE SHOW!
Safe Ride Home offers Raleigh, NC and Triangle area residents a new and exciting transportation option after a night on the town. Our unique Designated Driver Service combines the convenience of a taxi with the comfort of the customer’s own vehicle. Safe Ride Home’s customers no longer have to sacrifice safety in order to get home with their vehicle. One call to the “No DUIs Guys” will guarantee that you won’t have to make a call from jail. Have fun, then give us your keys, we’ll DD tonight
PARKING: Thousands of FREE PARKING spaces!
HOTEL: MARRIOTT RESIDENCE INN- RALEIGH/CARY
OTHER THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Accessibility. This event site is an accessible facility.
- Can I leave my car overnight? You need to check with the lot you are parking in directly for their policy on overnight parking.
- Buy a designated driver ticket or a friend to come with you, or have someone pick you up after the event! This is the key to any great day of drinking, so be sure to have a ride lined up.
- Research where to park and how to get there in advance – it will make your arrival a lot easier.
- It’s for a good cause! A portion of event proceeds go to Spirit of Hope Children’s Foundation Visit:www.spiritofhopechildrensfoundation.org
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to see fun event photos and get information in real time @DrinkEatRelax – Don’t forget to use #beerandbaconfest when posting!
- Your tickets will NOT be mailed to you, you should bring a printed copy of the email confirmation that you received when you placed your order and/or a photo ID.
- Will call is at the event entrance on the day of the event, you’ll see signs and tents… can’t miss it!
- Ask for half pours if you are unsure about a product – you can always go back for more.
- Don’t go hungry! Our food vendors will be sure to have a variety of delicious food, and are ready to serve you.
- Visit the main stage in time for the contests – be ready to laugh and cheer real loud. Contests typically begin around 3pm but check the Schedule page for specific times.
- Water is free and available at our rinsing stations. If you want a bottle of water, they are $2 and can be found at the Merchandise tent.
- Our event staff is here to help you! Please visit the show office on the day of the event if you have any questions.
- Alcohol Sampling: This is a sampling structured event. This means that you are given a tasting glass (if you purchased a tasting ticket) that will allow you to RESPONSIBLY enjoy the products featured at the show. These samples are all-you-care-to-taste from this sampling glass.
What to bring:
- Blankets & Chairs are welcomed and encouraged.
- Cash. Many of the vendors & food vendors will accept credit cards but to save yourself time and hassle, of having to track down an ATM if they do not, we recommend bringing cash.
- Valid ID. All guests entering will have their ID checked to verify that they are over the legal drinking age if they have purchased a tasting ticket.
- Food & Drinks. Feel free to bring your own non-alcoholic beverages and snacks for the day. All bags and coolers will be subject to search.
What NOT to bring:
- Please no umbrellas or tents
- No pets. Service dogs are welcome but must register in advance and onsite upon arrival with all proper documentation.
- No weapons. All bags are subject to search by our security team.
- No outside alcohol or illegal substances. All bags and coolers are subject to search by our security team.
- Re-Entry. You can come and go, just make sure you get your hand stamped at the exit
- Last Call is 20 minutes till the end of the event. We stop pouring alcohol at 15 minutes prior to the end of the event.
- Last but not least (although the most important tip on this list) Please Drink Responsibly!
If you enjoyed this, check out more posts from the Just Grubbin team here! Also make sure to listen to The Just Grubbin podcast to hear us go into further detail about this and to hear all of our random irreverent takes on food, drink and whatever else.