16th Annual Great Grapes Wine & Food Festival
April 13th, 2019
Town of Cary’s Booth Amphitheatre
11am – 6pm
VIP Admission 11am
General Admission Noon
Join us for our 16th Annual Celebration!
200+ Wines from 22+ NORTH CAROLINA Wineries
Great Live Music
Fun Festival Eats
Arts and Crafts and Gourmet Items
FREE Kids Area
VIP ADMISSION: $50-VALID 11AM-6PM
Includes a souvenir wine glass, unlimited wine samples, souvenir bag, and early entry into the event. Access to the VIP Area with VIP wine selections, water and soft drinks, and featured food tastings (served Noon – 3pm).
GENERAL ADMISSION: $35 ADVANCE-VALID NOON-6PM
Includes a souvenir wine glass, unlimited wine samples, and all performances.
Complimentary Wine Valet Service*
*Show Management (SM) will facility this service for guests purchasing wine. Show Management is not responsible for loss or theft of wines transported / stored in the system.
Designated Driver Tickets are available for purchase ON-SITE ONLY!
KIDS 12 & UNDER FREE! This event is not designed for children. They are welcome but you will find very little of interest to them.
- Events General Information
- It’s for a good cause! A portion of event proceeds go to Spirit of Hope Children’s Foundation Visit: www.spiritofhopechildrensfoundation.org
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to see fun event photos and get information in real time @DrinkEatRelax
- Must be 21 years of age to attend.
- Your tickets will be emailed to you, you should bring a printed copy of the PDF ticket that you received when you placed your order
- Valid ID is required.
- Events are rain or shine! All of our event features are under tents if the weather is rainy, but always a good idea to bring your rain boots if it’s going to be wet.
- If you want a bottle of water, they are $2 and can be found at the Merchandise tent.
- Our event staff is here to help you! Please visit the show office on the day of the event if you have any questions.
- Alcohol Sampling. This is a sampling structured event. This means that you are given a tasting glass (if you purchased a tasting ticket) that will allow you to RESPONSIBLY enjoy all of the products featured at the show. These samples are all-you-care-to-taste from this sampling glass.
- Re-Entry. You can come and go, just make sure you get your hand stamped at the exit!
- Last Call is 20 minutes till the end of the event. We stop pouring alcohol at 15 minutes prior to the end of the event.
- Bottle and Glasses of Wine can be purchased ala carte.
- Last but not least (although the most important tip on this list) Please Drink Responsibly!
- What to Bring
- Blankets & Chairs are welcomed and encouraged.
- Cash. Many of the vendors & food vendors will accept credit cards but to save yourself time and hassle, of having to track down an ATM if they do not, we recommend bringing cash.
- Valid ID. All guests entering will have their ID checked to verify that they are over the legal drinking age if they have purchased a tasting ticket
- Food & Drinks. Feel free to bring your own non-alcoholic beverages and snacks for the day. All bags and coolers will be subject to search.
- What NOT to bring
- No pets. Service dogs are welcome but must register in advance and onsite upon arrival with all proper documentation.
- No weapons. All bags are subject to search by our security team.
- No outside alcohol or illegal substances. All bags and coolers are subject to search by our security team.
- Military Discounts
- Visit the buy tickets page on http://www.DrinkEatRelax.com
- Add tickets to your cart.
- View your cart.
- Click on the RED LOGO “TROOPID” in the left hand corner of the View Cart page.
- You will go to a new window to enter your military information.
- Once approved by TROOPID a discount will be applied to your cart automatically.
Koka Booth Amphitheatre
8003 Regency Pkwy
Cary, NC 27518
If you enjoyed this, check out more posts from the Just Grubbin team here! Also make sure to listen to The Just Grubbin podcast to hear us go into further detail about this and to hear all of our random irreverent takes on food, drink and whatever else.