Tacos ‘n Taps will be held on April 27th, 2019 at the Harbor Point Central Plaza in Baltimore, MD. Everything you need to know about the event can be found below.
TACOS * BEER * MARGARITAS * TEQUILA
April 27, 2019
Harbor Point Central Plaza, Baltimore, MD
Get ready to put on your party sombrero. The Tacos N Taps Festival will take you south of the border for some foodie fun. This ALL YOU CARE TO TASTE Beer and Tequila Festival offers up some of Baltimore’s Best Tacos and Mexican Food…along with great live music, margaritas, piñata punching, contests and many other surprises. This is NACHO average taco festival.
ALL GUESTS WILL ENJOY:
- Souvenir Glass for an ALL YOU CARE TO TASTE experience with over 60+ craft beers, mezcals, margaritas, and tequilas. We’ll throw in some ciders and wine as well…just for the gringos.
- Over 30 different types of tacos. Each taco vendor will offer a wide variety of tacos and Mexican inspired dishes available. We guarantee they will ALL feature at least one taco option for $2.
- The festival will feature over 15 Taco Trucks, Taquerias, and Mexican Restaurants in the area.
- Dueling Margarita Bars
- Special VIP Ticket Option
- Mariachi Bands and Live Music from Journey Tribute – Trial by Fire
- Great boutiques offering brewerania, jewelry, hot sauces and other items.
- Pinata Playground. Take a Swing… fun and prizes available all day – including muchos pesos!!
- Hot Pepper Eating Contest
- Lawn activities and games will keep you focused when you are not imbibing.
VIP SUPER SUPER MUY MUY TACO SESSION-$70
ONLY 500 Tickets Available. The SUPER SUPER MUY MUY TACO SESSION offers an exclusive tasting experience. Each guest enjoys all of the benefits outlined, with 1 extra hour of tastings, 5 taco tickets, a souvenir glass and sombrero, limited admission, VIP toilets, and some surprises. These tickets are limited and will SELL OUT. This is one HOT TAMALE!
GENERAL ADMISSION SESSION-$30 ADVANCE
Your admission includes a souvenir glass and boundless portions of over 60 craft beers, mezcals, and tequilas, and all live entertainment!
KIDS 12 & UNDER ARE FREE. This event is not designed for children. They are welcome but you will find very little of interest to them.
A portion of your ticket admission price goes to a Virginia non-profit: The Spirit of Hope Children’s Foundation. However, your ticket is not tax-deductible. Your total admission ticket includes the highlighted dollar amount plus admission taxes and fees, where applicable.
DIRECTIONS & PARKING INFORMATION:
Harbor Point Central Plaza
1310 Point Street
Baltimore, MD 21231
Street parking available nearby. Some paid, some free.
Garages also available in Harbor East. Click here for more parking options: http://www.harboreast.com/directions-parking/
Charm City Circulator: More information here: http://www.charmcitycirculator.com/
Water Taxi: Operating 10am – Midnight Monday – Saturday. Purchase tickets on board. $14 All Day Adult Pass, $8 Adult One Way Pass. More information here: http://www.baltimorewatertaxi.com/
- Events General Information
- It’s for a good cause! A portion of event proceeds go to Spirit of Hope Children’s Foundation Visit: www.spiritofhopechildrensfoundation.org
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to see fun event photos and get information in real time @DrinkEatRelax
- Must be 21 years of age to attend.
- Your tickets will be emailed to you, you should bring a printed copy of the PDF ticket that you received when you placed your order
- Valid ID is required.
- Events are rain or shine! All of our event features are under tents if the weather is rainy, but always a good idea to bring your rain boots if it’s going to be wet.
- If you want a bottle of water, they are $2 and can be found at the Merchandise tent.
- Our event staff is here to help you! Please visit the show office on the day of the event if you have any questions.
- Alcohol Sampling. This is a sampling structured event. This means that you are given a tasting glass (if you purchased a tasting ticket) that will allow you to RESPONSIBLY enjoy all of the products featured at the show. These samples are all-you-care-to-taste from this sampling glass.
- Re-Entry. You can come and go, just make sure you get your hand stamped at the exit!
- Last Call is 20 minutes till the end of the event. We stop pouring alcohol at 15 minutes prior to the end of the event.
- Last but not least (although the most important tip on this list) Please Drink Responsibly!
- What to Bring
- Blankets & Chairs are welcomed and encouraged.
- Cash. Many of the vendors & food vendors will accept credit cards but to save yourself time and hassle, of having to track down an ATM if they do not, we recommend bringing cash.
- Valid ID. All guests entering will have their ID checked to verify that they are over the legal drinking age if they have purchased a tasting ticket
- Food & Drinks. Feel free to bring your own non-alcoholic beverages and snacks for the day. All bags and coolers will be subject to search.
- What NOT to bring
- No pets. Service dogs are welcome but must register in advance and onsite upon arrival with all proper documentation.
- No weapons. All bags are subject to search by our security team.
- No outside alcohol or illegal substances. All bags and coolers are subject to search by our security team.
- Military Discounts
- Visit the buy tickets page on http://www.DrinkEatRelax.com
- Add tickets to your cart.
- View your cart.
- Click on the RED LOGO “TROOPID” in the left hand corner of the View Cart page.
- You will go to a new window to enter your military information.
- Once approved by TROOPID a discount will be applied to your cart automatically.
If you enjoyed this, check out more posts from the Just Grubbin team here! Also make sure to listen to The Just Grubbin podcast to hear us go into further detail about this and to hear all of our random irreverent takes on food, drink and whatever else.