The Food and Wine Festival will be held on May 11th, 2019
Harbor Point – Central Plaza
1310 Point Street Baltimore, MD 21231
11am – 5pm
VIP Admission 11am
General Admission Noon
A World-Class, Waterfront, Culinary Event. Experience the 4th Annual Baltimore Wine & Food Festival; bringing together world-renowned chefs, artisan craftsmen, and culinary pioneers with thousands of Baltimore’s foodies.
All Guests will Enjoy:
- Over 150 Different INTERNATIONAL and LOCAL Wines, Beers, and Spiritsin an ALL-YOU-CARE-TO-TASTE affair. The title says wine but there are all types of adult beverages offered, sampled, and compared.
- A souvenir glass to take home.
- Great food to taste and to buy from some of our great vendors and great food trucks
- Special Rosé Tasting Pavilion Enjoy Rosé All Day!
- Enjoy The Champagne Lounge
- Try the NEW CELEBRITY TASTING EXPERIENCE. Sip wines and roses’ with Angelina Jolie – or maybe take a shot with George Clooney. They will all be on-site (or at least their specialty alcohols) Drink Up and be a star. Check back for updates on the celebrities drinks we will feature.
Our VIP Guests Will Enjoy an Enhanced Program:
- The VIP Area Experience. The VIP Area has wine tastings and pairings from local restaurants
- Wine and Spirits Tasting are from 11am – 5pm
- Food tastings are from 11am – 2pm
- An extra hour of sampling
- A souvenir bag
- FREE water
- Wine Region Tastings throughout the VIP Area
- Access to VIP Only Washrooms
VIP ADMISSION- $80
Access to the show from 11am – 5pm. Includes a souvenir wine glass & bag, unlimited samples of all beverages, one extra hour of sampling, access to VIP Area and all VIP benefits including specialty tastings and access to the VIP washrooms.
GENERAL ADULT ADMISSION-$40
Access to the show from Noon – 5pm. Includes a souvenir wine glass, unlimited samples, and all live entertainment.
Designated Driver Tickets are available for purchase ON-SITE ONLY!
KIDS 12 & UNDER FREE! This event is not designed for children. They are welcome but you will find very little of interest to them.
Don’t Forget The Run!
- Events General Information
- It’s for a good cause! A portion of event proceeds go to Spirit of Hope Children’s Foundation Visit: www.spiritofhopechildrensfoundation.org
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to see fun event photos and get information in real time @DrinkEatRelax
- Must be 21 years of age to attend.
- Your tickets will be emailed to you, you should bring a printed copy of the PDF ticket that you received when you placed your order
- Valid ID is required.
- Events are rain or shine! All of our event features are under tents if the weather is rainy, but always a good idea to bring your rain boots if it’s going to be wet.
- If you want a bottle of water, they are $2 and can be found at the Merchandise tent.
- Our event staff is here to help you! Please visit the show office on the day of the event if you have any questions.
- Alcohol Sampling. This is a sampling structured event. This means that you are given a tasting glass (if you purchased a tasting ticket) that will allow you to RESPONSIBLY enjoy all of the products featured at the show. These samples are all-you-care-to-taste from this sampling glass.
- Re-Entry. You can come and go, just make sure you get your hand stamped at the exit!
- Last Call is 20 minutes till the end of the event. We stop pouring alcohol at 15 minutes prior to the end of the event.
- Bottle and Glasses of Wine can be purchased ala carte.
- Last but not least (although the most important tip on this list) Please Drink Responsibly!
- What to Bring
- Blankets & Chairs are welcomed and encouraged.
- Cash. Many of the vendors & food vendors will accept credit cards but to save yourself time and hassle, of having to track down an ATM if they do not, we recommend bringing cash.
- Valid ID. All guests entering will have their ID checked to verify that they are over the legal drinking age if they have purchased a tasting ticket
- Food & Drinks. Feel free to bring your own non-alcoholic beverages and snacks for the day. All bags and coolers will be subject to search.
- What NOT to bring
- No pets. Service dogs are welcome but must register in advance and onsite upon arrival with all proper documentation.
- No weapons. All bags are subject to search by our security team.
- No outside alcohol or illegal substances. All bags and coolers are subject to search by our security team.
- Military Discounts
- Visit the buy tickets page on http://www.DrinkEatRelax.com
- Add tickets to your cart.
- View your cart.
- Click on the RED LOGO “TROOPID” in the left hand corner of the View Cart page.
- You will go to a new window to enter your military information.
- Once approved by TROOPID a discount will be applied to your cart automatically.
DIRECTIONS & PARKING INFORMATION:
Harbor Point Central Plaza
1310 Point Street
Baltimore, MD 21231
Click HERE for personalized directions!
Parking: Street parking available nearby. Some paid, some free.
Garages also available in Harbor East. Click here for more parking options: http://www.harboreast.com/directions-parking/
Charm City Circulator: More information here: http://www.charmcitycirculator.com/
Water Taxi: Operating 10am – Midnight Monday – Saturday. Purchase tickets on board. $14 All Day Adult Pass, $8 Adult One Way Pass. More information here: http://www.baltimorewatertaxi.com/
1:00pm-2:15pm:It’s All Good
3:00pm-4:30pm: Earth, Wine & Fire Tribute Band
Saturday, May 11th
9:30am Harbor Point – Central Plaza
Address: 1310 Point Street Baltimore, MD 21202
Join us on Saturday, May 11th, at Harbor Point- Central Plaza as we chase the Chardonnay in CHARM CITY style. As you finish your race you will find yourself immersed in the largest Wine & Food Festival in Baltimore with over 15 wines in a special wine garden especially for runners along with Food Trucks, Arts & Crafts, and enjoy the sounds on the Main Stage. Teams are encouraged to dress the part and we’ll have a costume contest. All runners are welcome to stay at the Festival (11am – 5pm). Join us today – entries are limited.
NEW OPTIONAL RACE OBSTACLES: We are placing 3 new wine stops on the course. Drink while you run! Grab one on the go…and the best hydrating station’s at any run you’ve ever seen.
VIP ENTRY FEE: $90
Includes: Includes entry into the race, a souvenir wine glass & bag, unlimited samples of all beverages, one extra hour of sampling, live music, access to VIP Area and all VIP benefits including specialty tastings and access to the VIP washrooms at the Baltimore Wine & Food Festival!
ENTRY FEE: $55
Includes: Entry into the race, Souvenir T-Shirt, Souvenir Glass, Unlimited Beer, Wine & Spirits Tastings from 11am – 5pm at the Baltimore Wine & Food Festival and live music.
If you enjoyed this, check out more posts from the Just Grubbin team here! Also make sure to listen to The Just Grubbin podcast to hear us go into further detail about this and to hear all of our random irreverent takes on food, drink and whatever else.