THE 2019 RITTENHOUSE ROW SPRING FESTIVAL PRESENTED BY CAPITAL ONE SATURDAY, MAY 18, 2019- RAIN OR SHINE
Rittenhouse Row, the non-profit destination marketing organization responsible for promoting the uptown area around Rittenhouse Square-from Broad to the river, Parkway to South-as Philadelphia’s premier destination for shopping, dining, living, working and visiting.
Join Rittenhouse Row for the 2019 Spring Festival Presented by Capital One, featuring street cafes, art, beauty, fashion, family fun, beer samplings, live music + entertainment on Walnut Street from the Avenue of the Arts to Rittenhouse Square. The annual event attracts more than 50,000 attendees and is the only time when Walnut Street is closed to vehicular traffic. Visit close to booths throughout the day.
Walnut Street between Broad and 19th Streets/18th from Sansom to Locust Streets.
Saturday, May 18th, 12-5PM. RAIN OR SHINE
The day is a free, public celebration of Rittenhouse Row intended to expose attendees from all over the region to the best shopping, dining, culture and family fun.
Food highlights at this year’s Rittenhouse Row Spring Festival
a. Kitchen+ Bar-sparkling cocktails and bocce ball, a.bar burger with pickles, garlic aioli, American cheese, onions, lettuce on a High Street Roll, lamb sausage “dog” with cucumber, harissa, fresh herbs, grilled and pickled onion relish, grilled and marinated vegetables with green garlic tahini dressing and spice crunch. Don’t miss The Betsy-a.bar’s flower-filled indoor garden collaboration with Bluecoat Gin.
- Alma de Cuba-cubano empanadas, shrimp ceviche, guacamole, watermelon mojitos, Alma Coladas
- Aurora Grace-artisanal chocolates and baked goods
- Ben + Jerry’s ice cream in two locations-1400 block and 1700 block
- Bar Bombon-Vegan grilled Mexican street corn, tacos and aguas frescas
- Butcher & Singer-crab cake sliders, canned rose, mint juleps
- Butcher Bar-burnt end pork sandwich
- Caffe Vienna’s-Italian sandwiches
- Continental Midtown-Bulgogi sandwich, cheesesteak eggrolls, cake cups, cocktails
- Devon Seafood Grill-Lobster rolls, Zing Zang Bloody Mary, Rose, Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot Noir by the glass
- DiBruno Bros.- Preview the debut of the new upstairs café coming this summer to their Rittenhouse location
- El Rey-Tacos, classic and mango margaritas
- Happy Rooster-Sliders and Lobster rolls
- HipCityVeg-Vegan Crispy Chick’n Sliders, green lemonade, carrot ginger lemonade
- Lou Bird’s-Grilled chicken sandwich
- Marathon Grill-burgers, hotdogs and brisket sandwiches
- Mission Taqueria-Tacos
- Oyster House-Lobster rolls
- Parc-full brunch and midday menus, extended seating on 18th Street, frose, sparkling cocktails, beer, wine
- Rouge, Audrey Claire, Twenty Manning Grill, Stateside Vodka and Sly Fox Brewing team up to present a beer garden on Rittenhouse Square at 18th & Walnut Street. Join us on them during the festival for Audrey Claire’s grilled za’atar chicken skewers, Kobe beef hotdogs presented by Rouge, Stateside vodka sodas with mint and lime and Sly Fox Pikeland Pils served by Twenty Manning Grill. Hang in their beer garden on Rittenhouse Square, play Sly Fox lawn games and show off in their GIF photo booth.
- SoBol-Acai bowls
- Spice Finch-Merguez sandwich, Jungle Bird Punch
- Termini-fill your own cannoli station
- XIX-Bellevue lemonades and Sunset 19 Floors up cocktails, lobster roll
CAPITAL ONE HIGHLIGHTS:
The Capital One Rittenhouse Café, 1735 Walnut Street will be returning as the presenting sponsor of the Rittenhouse Row Spring Festival
Their sports themed corner at 17th and Walnut Streets will feature
Customers are invited to play Financial Football with an Ambassador inside the café and enter to win a sweepstakes for a chance to win a pair of Phillies tickets for an upcoming game.
Visitors will enjoy a “Game Day” buffet upstairs from 12-2pm.
Enjoy complimentary Little Baby’s Ice Cream.
Shoot for a bulls-eye on a large inflatable dartboard, for a chance to win special SWAG items including:
- Rittenhouse Row VIP area tickets
- Drawstring Bags
Take some time to learn about Capital One’s long-standing community partner, Bicycle Coalition Youth Cycling at a table in the outdoor area for the duration of the festival.
Play lawn games including:
- Connect 4
- Hoop Toss
Visitors can also enjoy an Open Air Photo Booth and receive a branded photo to remember their experience.
There will be two-face painters set-up for young festivalgoers.
DIETZ & WATSON
What’s better than a hot dog? A free hot dog. To celebrate their 80th anniversary, Dietz & Watson will be offering free premium franks to all at Rittenhouse Row.
While taking in all that the festival has to offer, be sure to stop by and raise a toast with a refreshing sample of Peroni, Italy’s #1 premium beer.
TD BANK-Visit the corner of 18th and Walnut for a Virtual Realty experience presented by TD Bank
WSFS-Temporary tattoos, giveaways, and free cookies at 18th and Walnut
Visit the new Xfinity Experience to learn about Xfinity xFi for ultimate control of your in-home Wifi; Xfinity Mobile, a wireless network designed to save customers money; and Xfinity X1, a one-of-a-kind interactive TV experience with the X1 voice remote that seamlessly integrates your favorite apps like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Pandora, YouTube and more.
Free and open to the public.
705 Montgomery Avenue
Narberth, PA 19072
If you enjoyed this, check out more posts from the Just Grubbin team here! Also make sure to listen to The Just Grubbin podcast to hear us go into further detail about this and to hear all of our random irreverent takes on food, drink and whatever else.