Oregon Ridge Park – Hunt Valley, MD
1pm – 8pm
VIP Admission 1pm
General Admission 2pm
Welcome To The Revolution! We’ve re-planted the vineyards and gone INTERNATIONAL. Great Grapes! has enjoyed being a Maryland Only wine festival for over a decade and this year we are going to offer not only Maryland wineries but other local, National, and International wines along with beers and spirits for you to taste.
FIVE NEW PAVILIONS:
Rose Wines, Italian Wines, Spanish Wines
California Wines, French Wines
ENJOY BEERS AND SPIRITS
Special VIP Tent with Great Benefits
Late Hours To Take Advantage of the Setting Sun
and of course – as always, Lots of Maryland Wine To Take Home
What To Expect:
- Over 100 Different INTERNATIONAL and LOCAL Wines, Beers, and Spiritsin an ALL-YOU-CARE-TO-TASTE affair. The title says wine but there are all types of adult beverages offered, sampled, and compared.
- Sample and buy from local Maryland Wineries who will still have product to sell on-site.
- You can still buy wines by the glass while at the show!
- A souvenir glass to take home.
- Great food to taste and to buy from some of Baltimore’s hottest restaurants and Food Trucks.
- Craft Beer Experience. Taste and savor special craft beers at the show.
- Great LIVE MUSIC selection with bands to keep you dancing through the Sunset.
- Four Special Tasting Pavilions. These are designed to transport you to your favorite vineyard. Enjoy Italy, France, Napa, and Spain.
- Special Rosé Tasting Pavilion Enjoy Rosé All Day!
Our VIP Guests Will Enjoy an Enhanced Program:
- Early admission to the event.
- Enjoy an extra hour of tastings.
- Special tented VIP area with great snacks.
- Specially curated International VIP wine selections.
- Private bathrooms.
- FREE Water.
VIP GRAND CRU ADMISSION
- Access to the show from 1pm – 8pm. Includes a souvenir wine glass, unlimited samples of all beverages, one extra hour of sampling, Access to VIP area, all LIVE MUSIC and access to the VIP washrooms.BUY NOW
RESERVE CRU GENERAL ADULT ADMISSION
- Access to the show from 2pm – 8pm. Includes a souvenir wine glass, unlimited samples, and all entertainment.BUY NOW
Designated Driver Tickets are available for purchase ON-SITE ONLY!
KIDS 12 & UNDER FREE! This event is not designed for children. They are welcome but you will find very little of interest to them.
All guests be 21 or over to attend this event.
Onsite ticket sales will be available. Onsite ticket prices will be increased to cover all taxes and fees.
- General Information
- It’s for a good cause! A portion of event proceeds go to Spirit of Hope Children’s Foundation Visit: www.spiritofhopechildrensfoundation.org
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to see fun event photos and get information in real time @DrinkEatRelax
- Your tickets will be emailed to you, you should bring a printed copy of the email confirmation that you received when you placed your order and/or a photo ID.
- Events are rain or shine! All of our event features are under tents if the weather is rainy, but always a good idea to bring your rain boots if it’s going to be wet.
- If you want a bottle of water, they are $2 and can be found at the Merchandise tent.
- Our event staff is here to help you! Please visit the show office on the day of the event if you have any questions.
- Alcohol Sampling. This is a sampling structured event. This means that you are given a tasting glass (if you purchased a tasting ticket) that will allow you to RESPONSIBLY enjoy all of the products featured at the show. These samples are all-you-care-to-taste from this sampling glass.
- What to Bring
- Blankets & Chairs are welcomed and encouraged.
- Cash. Many of the vendors & food vendors will accept credit cards but to save yourself time and hassle, of having to track down an ATM if they do not, we recommend bringing cash.
- Valid ID. All guests entering will have their ID checked to verify that they are over the legal drinking age if they have purchased a tasting ticket
- Food & Drinks. Feel free to bring your own non-alcoholic beverages and snacks for the day. All bags and coolers will be subject to search.
- What NOT to bring
- No pets. Service dogs are welcome but must register in advance and onsite upon arrival with all proper documentation.
- No weapons. All bags are subject to search by our security team.
- No outside alcohol or illegal substances. All bags and coolers are subject to search by our security team.
- Re-Entry. You can come and go, just make sure you get your hand stamped at the exit!
- Last Call is 20 minutes till the end of the event. We stop pouring alcohol at 15 minutes prior to the end of the event.
- Last but not least (although the most important tip on this list) Please Drink Responsibly!
- Military Discounts
- Visit the buy tickets page on www.DrinkEatRelax.com
- Add tickets to your cart.
- View your cart.
- Click on the RED LOGO “TROOPID” in the left hand corner of the View Cart page.
- You will go to a new window to enter your military information.
- Once approved by TROOPID a discount will be applied to your cart automatically.
DIRECTIONS & PARKING INFORMATION:
Oregon Ridge Park – Hunt Valley, MD
13401 Beaver Dam Road, Cockeysville, MD 21030
Click HERE for personalized directions!
It’s All Good
If you enjoyed this, check out more posts from the Just Grubbin team here! Also make sure to listen to The Just Grubbin podcast to hear us go into further detail about this and to hear all of our random irreverent takes on food, drink and whatever else.