June 1st and 2nd, 2019
Bull Run Special Events Center
Saturday: Noon – 6pm
Sunday: 11am – 5pm
Welcome to Northern Virginia’s Best Wine Festival!
Uncork The Flavor, Uncork The Fun, Uncork Virginia!
- Over 200 Different Wines From Over 20+ Virginia Wineries in an ALL-YOU-CARE-TO-TASTE affair.
- The first 500 guests through the gates each day at the festival receive a FREE Wine Tumbler from Custom Ink.
- Great LIVE Music.
- Exclusive VIP Experience Area:
Great seating near the Main Stage
Specialty Wine Tastings Food Pairings and Tastes
Special Souvenir Plate & Bag
Special VIP Washrooms
- A Souvenir Glass to take home for your wine sampling.
- Great Wine Specials For Purchases.
- Great Local foods to taste from festival favorites to DC’s hottest Food Trucks.
- Wine Pick-Up Service for 2 of more bottles!
- A family friendly setting with kids activities and moon bounces
- Enjoy Sunday Funday Sparkling Wine and The Famous Donut Wall for our first 750 guests on Sunday!
- SATURDAY: $65
- SUNDAY: $50
- Also includes a souvenir wine glass & bag, unlimited samples of all beverages, $5 Wine Voucher towards any purchase, access to VIP Experience and all VIP benefits including specialty tastings (served till 3pm) and access to the VIP washrooms. Plus all performances.BUY NOW
GENERAL ADMISSION: $40
- Includes a souvenir wine glass, unlimited samples, all performances.BUY NOW
DESIGNATED DRIVER: $25 ONLY AVAILABLE ON-SITE
- Includes admission into the event only.
TAKE THE FREE SHUTTLE!
Take the FREE Vintage Virginia Shuttle from the Vienna Metro Stop!
Shuttle Leaves The Vienna Metro Stop at
10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 1:30, 2:30, 3:30, 4:30, 5:30
Shuttle Leaves Vintage Virginia Wine Festival at
9, 10, 11, Noon, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
On SUNDAY ONLY the shuttle we start from the
Vienna Metro Stop at 8:30 for those doing the NoVA Wine Run!
Click here for a full list of Drink Eat Relax Wine Events.
All guests be 21 or over to attend this event.
Onsite ticket sales will be available. Onsite ticket prices will be increased to cover all taxes and fees.
- Events General Information
- Presented By… Virginia Wineries Association. Visit: https://vawine.site-ym.com/ for more information.
- It’s for a good cause! A portion of event proceeds go to Spirit of Hope Children’s Foundation Visit: www.spiritofhopechildrensfoundation.org
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to see fun event photos and get information in real time @DrinkEatRelax
- Must be 21 years of age to attend.
- Your tickets will be emailed to you, you should bring a printed copy of the PDF ticket that you received when you placed your order
- Valid ID is required.
- Events are rain or shine! All of our event features are under tents if the weather is rainy, but always a good idea to bring your rain boots if it’s going to be wet.
- If you want a bottle of water, they are $2 and can be found at the Merchandise tent.
- Our event staff is here to help you! Please visit the show office on the day of the event if you have any questions.
- Alcohol Sampling. This is a sampling structured event. This means that you are given a tasting glass (if you purchased a tasting ticket) that will allow you to RESPONSIBLY enjoy all of the products featured at the show. These samples are all-you-care-to-taste from this sampling glass.
- Re-Entry. You can come and go, just make sure you get your hand stamped at the exit!
- Last Call is 20 minutes till the end of the event. We stop pouring alcohol at 15 minutes prior to the end of the event.
- Bottle and Glasses of Wine can be purchased ala carte.
- Last but not least (although the most important tip on this list) Please Drink Responsibly!
- What to Bring
- Blankets & Chairs are welcomed and encouraged.
- Cash. Many of the vendors & food vendors will accept credit cards but to save yourself time and hassle, of having to track down an ATM if they do not, we recommend bringing cash.
- Valid ID. All guests entering will have their ID checked to verify that they are over the legal drinking age if they have purchased a tasting ticket
- Food & Drinks. Feel free to bring your own non-alcoholic beverages and snacks for the day. All bags and coolers will be subject to search.
- What NOT to bring
- No pets. Service dogs are welcome but must register in advance and onsite upon arrival with all proper documentation.
- No weapons. All bags are subject to search by our security team.
- No outside alcohol or illegal substances. All bags and coolers are subject to search by our security team.
- Military Discounts
- Visit the buy tickets page on http://www.DrinkEatRelax.com
- Add tickets to your cart.
- View your cart.
- Click on the RED LOGO “TROOPID” in the left hand corner of the View Cart page.
- You will go to a new window to enter your military information.
- Once approved by TROOPID a discount will be applied to your cart automatically.
DIRECTIONS & PARKING INFORMATION:
Bull Run Special Events Center
7700 Bull Run Drive
Centreville, Virginia 20121
Earth, Wind & Fire Tribute Band
If you enjoyed this, check out more posts from the Just Grubbin team here! Also make sure to listen to The Just Grubbin podcast to hear us go into further detail about this and to hear all of our random irreverent takes on food, drink and whatever else.