JUNE 8TH, 2019
Richmond Raceway Complex
- Noon – 6pm:
VIP Whole Hog Session
- 2:00pm – 6:00pm:
General Admission Session
America’s Favorite Smoked Meat Onslaught is back! Enjoy all those pleasures that true Southerners live by – Beer, Bourbon, Barbeque, Boots, Bacon, Biscuits, Bluegrass and Smoked Beasts! It’s a great day of beer sippin’, bourbon tastin’, music listenin’, cigar smokin’, and barbeque eatin’. Your admission buys you a sampling glass so you can enjoy an ALL-YOU-CARE –TO-TASTE sampling of beer and bourbon.
- All Guests Receive a Souvenir Glass for Tastings.
- Unlimited Beer and Bourbon Tastings as you stroll from table to table and tent to tent. There are 40 Bourbons and 60 Beers on Tap. Enjoy, but please drink responsibly.
- BBQ Galore! Enjoy the great barbeque selection – pulled pork from whole hogs, ribs, brisket, chickens, sausages and any fixins’ you could imagine. We’ll keep the portions heavy and the prices low. BBQ is ala carte.
- VIP WHOLE HOG SESSION! It’s pork-a-licious. The VIP ticket includes:
- A BBQ Dinner Plate
- Reduced Attendance For This Session
- 2 Extra Hours of Fun
- Special Beer & Bourbon Selections
- Special Whole Hog Tastings and more!
- The Shrine of Swine! Enjoy Whole hogs all day from Official Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Pitmaster, Bill Eason.
- Enjoy Seminars in the Tasting Theater with Master Distillers, Brewmasters, and Pit Masters From the Deep South.
- Listen To Live Rock & Blues Music and great Bluegrass on The Main Stage.
- Browse Cool Exhibits of Brewerania, Hot sauces, bbq accessories, and more!
VIP WHOLE HOG SESSION: $60 Advance – This will sell out!
2 PACKS: $109
4 PACKS: $199
- Valid Saturday Noon – 6pm. In addition to the all of the features above, the VIP Session offers an exclusive tasting experience with TWO EXTRA HOURS of tastes,a souvenir tasting glass, unlimited beer and bourbon sampling, bbq dinner plate and all LIVE ENTERTAINMENT. These tickets are limited and will SELL OUT.
GENERAL ADMISSION SESSION: $40 Advance
- Valid Saturday 2pm – 6pm. Includes admission into the event, a souvenir tasting glass, unlimited beer and bourbon sampling, and all live entertainment.
DESIGNATED DRIVER TICKET: $29 ONLY AVAILABLE ON-SITE
Valid during any Saturday session. Includes admission into the event only.
KIDS 12 & UNDER ARE FREE. This event is not designed for children. They are welcome but you will find very little of interest to them.
All guests be 21 or over to attend this event.
Onsite ticket sales will be available. Onsite ticket prices will be increased to cover all taxes and fees.
- Events General Information
- It’s for a good cause! A portion of event proceeds go to Spirit of Hope Children’s Foundation Visit: www.spiritofhopechildrensfoundation.org
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to see fun event photos and get information in real time @BeerBourbonBBQ
- Must be 21 years of age to attend.
- Your tickets will be emailed to you, you should bring a printed copy of the PDF ticket that you received when you placed your order. If you have trouble accessing your PDF tickets please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance! To ensure lines at the entrance move quickly, please have each guest in your party carry their own individual ticket, and please check in at the appropriate tent according to the ticket you each have purchased. Tents and lines will be marked with signage. You can reconvene with your group inside the festival. Our team is here to help – please ask if you have any questions onsite.
- Looking to transfer you ticket? Absolutely, the name on the ticket is irrelevant, only the barcode is significant! Please forward your PDF e-ticket to the guest attending!
- Valid ID is required.
- Ask for half pours if you are unsure about a product – you can always go back for more.
- Sit in on at least one Tasting Theater Seminar.
- Don’t go hungry! Our food vendors will be sure to have a variety of delicious food, and are ready to serve you.
- Events are rain or shine! All of our event features are under tents if the weather is rainy, but always a good idea to bring your rain boots if it’s going to be wet.
- Water is free and available at our rinsing stations. If you want a bottle of water, they are $2 and can be found at the Merchandise tent.
- Our event staff is here to help you! Please visit the show office on the day of the event if you have any questions.
- Alcohol Sampling. This is a sampling structured event. This means that you are given a tasting glass (if you purchased a tasting ticket) that will allow you to RESPONSIBLY enjoy all of the products featured at the show. These samples are all-you-care-to-taste from this sampling glass.
- Re-Entry. You can come and go, just make sure you get your hand stamped at the exit!
- Last Call is 20 minutes till the end of the event. We stop pouring alcohol at 15 minutes prior to the end of the event.
- What to Bring
- Cash. Many of the vendors & food vendors will accept credit cards but to save yourself time and hassle, of having to track down an ATM if they do not, we recommend bringing cash.
- Valid ID. All guests entering will have their ID checked to verify that they are over the legal drinking age if they have purchased a tasting ticket
- Food & Drinks. Feel free to bring your own non-alcoholic beverages and snacks for the day. All bags and coolers will be subject to search.
- What NOT to bring
- Please no umbrellas or tents.
- No pets. Service dogs are welcome but must register in advance and onsite upon arrival with all proper documentation.
- No weapons. All bags are subject to search by our security team.
- No outside alcohol or illegal substances. All bags and coolers are subject to search by our security team.
- Military Discounts
- Visit the buy tickets page on http://www.DrinkEatRelax.com
- Add tickets to your cart.
- View your cart.
- Click on the RED LOGO “TROOPID” in the left hand corner of the View Cart page.
- You will go to a new window to enter your military information.
- Once approved by TROOPID a discount will be applied to your cart automatically.
TRAVEL & PARKING
Richmond Raceway Complex
600 E. Laburnum Avenue
Richmond, VA 23222
CLICK HERE FOR PERSONALIZED DIRECTIONS!
From the North:
Travel I-95 to Exit 82, take Chamberlayne Avenue (301), turn left at third traffic light onto Azalea Avenue, follow signs (2.5 miles).
OR Travel I-95 to Exit 43 onto I-295 South. Follow I-295 to 360 Mechanicsville Turnpike to Laburnam Ave then west on Laburnum Ave. Or Follow I-295 to 301 South to Wilkinson. Left on Wilkinson to Azalea. Left on Azalea then right on to Richmond Henrico Turnpike.
From the South:
Travel I-95 to Exit 82 (DO NOT TAKE FAIRGROUND EXIT 76-A), at end of exit ramp turn right on Chamberlayne Avenue (301), at a second traffic light turn left onto Azalea Avenue, follow signs (2.5 miles).
OR Travel I-95 to Exit 45 onto I-295 North. Follow I-295 to 360 Mechanicsville Turnpike to Laburnam Ave then west on Laburnum Ave. Or Follow I-295 to 301 South to Wilkinson. Left on Wilkinson to Azalea. Left on Azalea then right on to Richmond Henrico Turnpike.
From the West:
Travel I-64 east to Exit 186, turn left at end of exit ramp onto Laburnum Avenue, follow Laburnum about 2 miles to Richmond Raceway Complex.
OR Travel I-64 to Exit 177 onto I-295. Follow I-296 to 360 Mechanicsville Turnpike to Laburnam Ave then west on Laburnum Ave. Or Follow I-295 to 301 South to Wilkinson. Left on Wilkinson to Azalea. Left on Azalea then right on to Richmond Henrico Turnpike.
From the East:
Travel I-64 west to Exit 195, turn right at end of exit ramp onto Laburnum Avenue, about five miles to Richmond Raceway Complex.
OR Travel I-64 West to Exit 200 onto I-295 North. Follow I-295 to 360 Mechanicsville Turnpike to Laburnam Ave then west on Laburnum Ave. Or Follow I-295 to 301 South to Wilkinson. Left on Wilkinson to Azalea. Left on Azalea then right on to Richmond Henrico Turnpike.
Thousands of FREE PARKING spaces available at the Richmond Raceway Complex!
Hotel: Make a weekend out of it! Book a room with our exclusive hotel sponsor.
Cha Cha’s Cadillac
Bennet Wales and The Relief
If you enjoyed this, check out more posts from the Just Grubbin team here! Also make sure to listen to The Just Grubbin podcast to hear us go into further detail about this and to hear all of our random irreverent takes on food, drink and whatever else.