JULY 27TH, 2019
World’s Fair Park
Noon – 2pm:
VIP Whole Hog Session
2:00pm – 6:00pm:
General Admission Session
SUMMERTIME IS BEER AND BBQ TIME! See the NEW & IMPROVED WORLD’S FAIR PARK….at Marble’s City’s 3rd Annual Celebration of Pork and Whiskey!
Get ready to enjoy all those pleasures that true Southerners live by – Beer, Bourbon, Barbeque, Boots, Bacon, Biscuits, Bluegrass and Smoked Beasts! It’s two great days of beer sippin’, bourbon tastin’, music listenin’, cigar smokin’, and barbeque eatin’. Your admission buys you a sampling glass so you can enjoy an ALL-YOU-CARE –TO-TASTE sampling of beer and bourbon.
- All Guests Receive a Souvenir Glass for Tastings.
- Unlimited Beer and Bourbon Tastings as you stroll from table to table and tent to tent. There are 40 Bourbons and 60 Beers on Tap. Enjoy, but please drink responsibly.
- BBQ Galore! Enjoy the great barbeque selection – pulled pork from whole hogs, ribs, brisket, chickens, sausages and any fixins’ you could imagine. We’ll keep the portions heavy and the prices low. BBQ is ala carte.
- VIP WHOLE HOG SESSION! It’s pork-a-licious. The VIP ticket includes:
- A BBQ Dinner Plate
- Reduced Attendance For This Session
- 2 Extra Hours of Fun
- Special Beer & Bourbon Selections
- Special Whole Hog Tastings and more!
- Back For More! The Shrine of Swine!The Shrine features pulled pork – right from the source. Pork Worship at its finest…..with several pigs each day.
- Enjoy Seminars in the Tasting Theater with Master Distillers, Brewmasters, and Pit Masters From the Deep South.
- GAME IT: We’re all experts at cornhole by now – so now get ready to enjoy our new game area – the Cochon Carnival with fun activities to keep everyone challenged.
- Listen To Live Rock & Blues Music and great Bluegrass on The Main Stage.
- Browse Cool Exhibits of Brewerania, Hot sauces, bbq accessories, and more!
VIP WHOLE HOG SESSION: $75 Advance $59 FOR A LIMITED TIME!
2 PACKS: $109
4 PACKS: $199
- Valid Saturday Noon – 6pm. In addition to the all of the features above, the VIP Session offers an exclusive tasting experience with TWO EXTRA HOURS of tastes, a souvenir tasting glass, unlimited beer and bourbon sampling, bbq dinner with pulled pork and all the fixins, and all LIVE ENTERTAINMENT. These tickets are limited and will SELL OUT. Squeal like a pig!
GENERAL ADMISSION SESSION: $40 Advance
- Ticket prices increase on-site. Valid Saturday 2pm – 6pm Enjoy a fun day of Beer, Bourbon and BBQ. Includes admission into the event, a souvenir tasting glass, unlimited beer and bourbon sampling, and all live entertainment.
DESIGNATED DRIVER ADMISSION TICKET: $25 ONLY AVAILABLE ONSITE! Valid during any session. Includes admission into the event only.
KIDS 12 & UNDER ARE FREE. This event is not designed for children. They are welcome but you will find very little of interest to them.
All guests must be 21 or over to attend this event.
Onsite ticket sales will be available. Onsite ticket prices will be increased to cover all taxes and fees.
- Events General Information
- It’s for a good cause! A portion of event proceeds go to Spirit of Hope Children’s Foundation Visit: www.spiritofhopechildrensfoundation.org
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to see fun event photos and get information in real time @BeerBourbonBBQ
- 21 years of age to consume alcohol. All ages are welcome but the event is designed for adults. Children under 12 are free.
- Your tickets will be emailed to you, you should bring a printed copy of the PDF ticket that you received when you placed your order. If you have trouble accessing your PDF tickets please email email@example.com for assistance! To ensure lines at the entrance move quickly, please have each guest in your party carry their own individual ticket, and please check in at the appropriate tent according to the ticket you each have purchased. Tents and lines will be marked with signage. You can reconvene with your group inside the festival. Our team is here to help – please ask if you have any questions onsite.
- Looking to transfer you ticket? Absolutely, the name on the ticket is irrelevant, only the barcode is significant! Please forward your PDF e-ticket to the guest attending!
- Valid ID is required.
- Ask for half pours if you are unsure about a product – you can always go back for more.
- Sit in on at least one Tasting Theater Seminar.
- Don’t go hungry! Our food vendors will be sure to have a variety of delicious food, and are ready to serve you.
- Events are rain or shine! All of our event features are under tents if the weather is rainy, but always a good idea to bring your rain boots if it’s going to be wet.
- Water is free and available at our rinsing stations. If you want a bottle of water, they are $2 and can be found at the Merchandise tent.
- Our event staff is here to help you! Please visit the show office on the day of the event if you have any questions.
- Alcohol Sampling. This is a sampling structured event. This means that you are given a tasting glass (if you purchased a tasting ticket) that will allow you to RESPONSIBLY enjoy all of the products featured at the show. These samples are all-you-care-to-taste from this sampling glass.
- Re-Entry. You can come and go, just make sure you get your hand stamped at the exit!
- Last Call is 20 minutes till the end of the event. We stop pouring alcohol at 15 minutes prior to the end of the event.
- What to Bring
- Cash. Many of the vendors & food vendors will accept credit cards but to save yourself time and hassle, of having to track down an ATM if they do not, we recommend bringing cash.
- Valid ID. All guests entering will have their ID checked to verify that they are over the legal drinking age if they have purchased a tasting ticket
- Food & Drinks. Feel free to bring your own non-alcoholic beverages and snacks for the day. All bags and coolers will be subject to search.
- What NOT to bring
- Please no umbrellas or tents.
- No pets. Service dogs are welcome but must register in advance and onsite upon arrival with all proper documentation.
- No weapons. All bags are subject to search by our security team.
- No outside alcohol or illegal substances. All bags and coolers are subject to search by our security team.
- Military Discounts
- Visit the buy tickets page on www.DrinkEatRelax.com
- Add tickets to your cart.
- View your cart.
- Click on the RED LOGO “TROOPID” in the left hand corner of the View Cart page.
- You will go to a new window to enter your military information.
- Once approved by TROOPID a discount will be applied to your cart automatically.
WORLD’S FAIR PARK
963 Worlds Fair Park Dr, Knoxville, TN 37916
CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS!
Eleventh Street, Clinch Avenue and World’s Fair Park Drive
provide direct vehicular access to numerous parking areas:
- Fort Kid Lot (78 spaces)
- WFP North Lot (100 car spaces and four bus spaces)
- Blackstock Lot (364 spaces)
- Locust Street Garage (642 spaces)
- More information here: http://knoxparking.com/
Bill Wharton “The Sauce Boss”
The Trongone Band
If you enjoyed this, check out more posts from the Just Grubbin team here! Also make sure to listen to The Just Grubbin podcast to hear us go into further detail about this and to hear all of our random irreverent takes on food, drink and whatever else.