What would this time of year be without a bit of holiday spirit(s)? Festive cocktails are a must at any memorable get-together, so to help make hosting a bit easier this holiday season, Fine Wine & Good Spirits has shared some recipe ideas perfect for entertaining family and friends.
- ½ oz D.O.M. B&B Bénédictine Liqueur
- ½ oz pomegranate juice
- Chandon Brut
- 6 fresh raspberries, plus 2 for garnish
- 1 mint sprig
Muddle raspberries with first two ingredients in a shaker. Shake and double strain into a chilled flute glass. Top with sparkling wine. Garnish with skewered raspberries and mint sprig.
Cinnamon Smashed Apple
- 1 oz Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Fire Whiskey
- 1 oz Daily’s Cocktails Sweet & Sour Mix
- 2 oz apple cider
- 2 apple slices dusted with cinnamon spice
Combine first three ingredients in a rocks glass filled with ice. Garnish with apple slices.
Vanilla Pear Sangria
- 1 750-mL bottle Ecco Domani Pinot Grigio
- 1 c Single Prop Rum
- ½ c orange juice
- ½ c Keep it Simple Syrup
- ¼ c agave syrup
- 1 can ginger ale
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 pears, chopped
- 1 each, orange and Granny Smith apple, sliced
- 6 cinnamon sticks
Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher and stir well. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Serve in large wine glasses over ice.