Sugar, spice and everything nice perfectly sums up these flawless Fall sippers from Fine Wine & Good Spirits. Whether you’re soaking up the last of the warm weather or eagerly awaiting the crisp chill and changing of leaves, these cocktail recipes are sure to satisfy during your next socially-distant gathering or virtual happy hour with friends.
Apple & Gin
- 2 oz Roku Gin
- 2 oz apple cider
- 2 oz honey
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 dash ground cinnamon
- 1 small apple, cut into small chunks
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Combine first five ingredients in a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake and strain into a rocks glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish with apple chunks and cinnamon stick.
Pink Moscato Passion
- 3 oz Sutter Home Family Vineyards Pink Moscato
- 1 oz Sweet Revenge Liqueur
- 2 oz cranberry juice
- 1 splash orange juice
- 1 strawberry, sliced
- Combine first four ingredients in a rocks glass filled with ice, stir.
- Garnish with strawberry.
Thyme & Pink Grapefruit Greyhound
- 1 oz Faber Vodka
- 2 oz grapefruit juice
- ½ oz thyme simple syrup*
- 1 thyme sprig
- 1 grapefruit wheel, quartered
- Combine first three ingredients in a rocks glass filled with ice; stir.
- Garnish with thyme sprig and grapefruit.
*Thyme Simple Syrup: Simmer ½ cup water, ½ cup sugar and 5 thyme sprigs in a
saucepan over medium heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat,
cool and refrigerate in an airtight container.