Here’s a summary of what’s been happening in the Just Grubbin universe from this past week:
Reviews & Media
- Listen to episode 5 of The Just Grubbin Podcast featuring Chef Tim Lopez of the Philadelphia Eagles!
- Just Grubin Series: Bloktoberfest
- JG Original: Twitter user live tweets pursuit of a very specific goal during Chick-Fil-A all you can eat nugget night.
- Make sure to check out MBellish Me for all your custom apparel needs.
- JG Original: Bye Baby– Restaurant chains South Jersey waved goodbye to.
- Lauren had the best chicken sandwich he’s ever tried at Samwich by Suppa located in Philly!
- Grubbin Sports College Football: Every power 5 conference can “techincally” have two losses and here’s how.
- JG Original: #TBT to one of the greatest food related commercials of all time.
- Grubbin Sports: College Football Week 12 preview.
- Food Networks Alton Brown say best salad in the world can be found at Luca in Lancaster.
- Jollibe is the fast food chain America needs right now.
- How grocery brand Amy’s kitchen was able to open a fast food chain.
- Fast food drive thrus are definitely a wild scene.
- Fast food chains are now New York’s hottest market.
- Amazon and the future of food.
- Top delis in Philly suburbs.
- Man orders 200 hash browns at McDonald’s to be petty.
- Papa Johns flips off neo-nazis on twitter.
That sums of this week in Grub, it was a light week but make sure to keep checking the blog to see what else we have in store! Also be sure to check out our content on Feast.Media and to listen, subscribe, and rate the podcast!